Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

How fast will they GO???

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-1999, 03:39 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I liked the honda dealer, then again I liked the polaris dealer as well. Of course, my dealer sells all brands except the Bombardier! To judge dealers I go visit a bunch of times and just look around, but ask a lot of questions. Then leave and come back repeat until satisfied or salespeople ignore you. The guy I brought my newest machine off would greet me as I came through the door. When he went on break he'd take me out back to show me the cool stuff going on at the dealer site. Like when the new kodiak first came out. First one outta the box I got to it ride around the lot. This was 2 months before I brought a new Sportsman. Another good idea is to ask questions you know the answers to.

Old 12-13-1999, 08:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have alway's been a Yamaha fan, but the new Rancher 4x4 manual was making my mouth water! So since Honda is another GOOD brand of atv I thought I might check it out and purchase one! So I called a dealership in Statesville NC and they told me to come on down and give it a look! I told them that I was also looking for a Big Bear 99 4x4 and he told me other dealerships to call to see if they had one! But he told me to come on Down and have a look at the new 4x4 rancher that they had one left anf they were selling fast! He gave me directions and I told him it would take me 1 hour and a half to get there and he said see ya then
So when I finally find the place after stopping at a gas station to ask for directions I find the place. The bad thing was that when I arrived after my 1 1/2 hour drive the place was empty and locked up and it was only 1:30. So I kind of shrugged it off and gazed through the window at the Rancher. Boy it was a GOOD LOOKING MACHINE! I grumbled a bit and there said I would never purchase a honda again! After that I happily went down 30 minutes on the road to Wall-Mart. I hung around there for 1/2 an hour and came back home. In the mean time I found a Dealer with a 4x4 Yamaha Big Bear 99 model! He was very polite and I later purchased that machine which was 12/10/1999. I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT AND WOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE NOW. Don't get mad becuase I would not get a Honda, but I have found out that Yamaha is the BETTER MACHINE FOR ME! After all the Big Bear is Yamaha's most sold utility atv as of now anyway. I really like it. The rancher was probally good too that is why I wanted to hear your opinions on them.

Thanks