Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I have realized that the Knowsalot Facility is.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 02:36 AM
The Facility
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suppose LatinoGangsta and LatinoCarl are the same guy.

Hmmmmmmm

A Latino who lives in Alabama who specializes in engine coatings and remanufatured GoodWrench engines for GM, who does backdoor deals with the locals, doesn't have a telephone, but has a computer and fax machine, who is a 3 time MidSouth arenaX champ, who is an awesome racer that no one has ever heard of, who won his last race on a LT160 wearing a cape and chrome goggles, oh..and a wetsuit

Yep...Your typical gangsta wannabe

Pics of the Latino Gangsta

Oh...And for pics of a REAL gangsta showing you how it's done in the woods, go to the bottom of the page and click on page 2

Old 09-13-2002, 02:46 AM
Trailblazer

I am getting really sick of reading about people dissing on knowsalot, I usually don't post on subjects that I do not have knowledge about. This is why I only have like 90 posts or something, because I am not knowledgealbe on quads. I just got one finally! I wish these dumb @$$ kids would quit posting flame subjects, it ruins an awesome forum. Knowsalot and whoever all the gang is, you all seem very knowledgeable and I don't really care if the "facility" is real or not, I would trust anything you would say as advise on working with quads. That is ALL that matters to me.

Old 09-13-2002, 04:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if we were smart, we would ignore packbull and his little clan of naysayers. we just provide fuel for his pathetic, meaningless fire

and id appreciate it if we could clean up the language a lot. i dont care if you are a thug, latino gangster, or anything else. unless you wrecked your quad or your body, that kind of language isnt necessary. there are still some little kids and women in the forum. have some respect for someone if you wont respect yourself.

Old 09-13-2002, 04:45 AM
Pro Rider

yep dog, i agree. no reason to be anything but polite.
got a problem? take it outside.....
for Knowsalot, maybe he does......maybe he doesnt......i dont care.
what i have seen him advise is wise, but maybe pushin it is pissin people off....
some folks just dont know how to have fun!! dammit!
then there's the kids who need to be alone for a few minutes several times a day... nothing wrong with that either, if they'd leave their tension there and not bring it here.
so, 'lets try to get along', 'maybe its past his bedtime', 'does anyone know where this clown lives' all come to mind. KAL, expect attacks. you are a threat to young *^*&^&*&'s. try not to be condescending. enjoy life. some barrel's bungholes are larger than others'.....try and have fun. and let the admin.s knock the stufffing out of the toys.....OK?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the bald guy has spoken...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2002, 04:49 AM
Pro Rider

sorry, i forgot.
where i live, the 'gangstas' cant seem to keep their pants up.
and the REAL gangstas dont come here because of our gun laws {but officer, i coulda swore he was in season}.
am armed society is a polite society.
how many folks nationwide ride with a shoulder holster? comeon, there"s a bunch of us....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

the bald guy speaks again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2002, 11:06 PM
Trailblazer

I agree with raptor8 people need to learn how to have fun.If you dont believe in the knowsalot gang and the facility then ignore it.I find it to be quite entertaining when i come in the forums.Its the first thing i check out.Ive only been a member for about 2 days and these guys i already consider good riding buds.keep up the good work knowsalot crue,thanks......

Old 09-13-2002, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

hey smitty, thats a good looking dale. what did you use to polish the aluminum?

Old 09-13-2002, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

i am an eye witness to the knowsalot facility, i have even ridden the knowsalot top secret dale. judge a person by what you see them do and not by what people say they do.

Old 09-14-2002, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Some people take stuff to seriously... like last night when I went to Walmart and tried out some of the bicycles... those people get really pissed. Ofcourse it didn't help that I was doing nose wheelies and busting my *** on purpose just to see what people would do, but you live your life once, so friggin enjoy it damnit! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If you take a look at the people on here that make a lot of sarcastic remarks and are always jokin around, you'll notice that those are the people that actually have some fun in life. All those other people that get pissed off about a joke are the uptight people that get mad at everything.

If you don't believe in the KNOWSALOT Facility, FINE! Don't pay attention to it then, and go back to believing in Santa Clause. Good GAWD PACKER!!! I can't believe you would get so mad about something like this!

Old 09-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]