Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

nOT BUYING HONDA ANYMORE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2002, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, BECAUSE MX DALE SAID SO!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Hehehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2002, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

No im not against what your sayingIm agrreing mx but cannondale can go the efi cr 250 aluminm frame route why cant Honda.I mean look at the way people blow money on 250rs and Honda coulda been making mad G money the last 10 years producing them.I mean god what are they thinking? I stick with whoever gives me what I want for the money forget brand loyalty anymore.

Old 09-14-2002, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

Sonuva.. I just had this huge essay type thing made up to reply.. Then I deleted it.. I hate this keyboard. Anyways..

Why should Honda build something better? They have no reason to. Ever ask a Honda dealer how long a 400EX sits in the shop before it's gone? I'm willing to bet its not long!

I'll be the very 1st to stand up and say that Honda needs to build a new quad.. Cause like you guys say, they're losing fans. But really, whose fault is it? OURS! We, as consumers, have the power to change the industry in which we invest. If people would just realize that if you don't settle for something less, and try to make it something that it isnt, something will change. Honda will see that people aren't buying the 400's anymore, and think "Hey, we are losing sales. Make better quad!" Why can't we see that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

So, like MxDale71 says, why should we settle for something less? We have the power to make it change, but we don't.

I'm just waiting for Honda's 2005 line. I personally believe they will have 2 new sport quads. A revamped 250EX(rebuilt from the ground up, with Recon cam, and an even more pathetic motor), and a BRAND NEW, FROM THE GROUND UP, TRX125EX!!!!!

Old 09-14-2002, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

<< I stick with whoever gives me what I want for
the money forget brand loyalty anymore.
>>

Right on! Stickin with one company just because thats what you've always ridden is stupid. Ride what you want, not what Grandpa told you was best. Time's have changed and just because Honda is stuck in the past, doesn't mean everyone else has to be ***COUGH****COUGH***250R riders***COUGH****COUGH*** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just kiddin... just cause someone rides a R doesn't mean they're stuck in the past... it's just that it was all that was available. Honda has done one good thing... that doesn't mean they are the GODS of motors.

Hell, I got one answer right that my teacher asked me, and that doesn't mean I'll get every other answer right. Trust me... I prove it almost every day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 09-14-2002, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

No Yamaha is god of motors right now w the SHEE 350.Only bad thing is mine is blown up,not even 1 more stevweiser could make the pain of my head and heart go away knowing I got a messed up bike thats gonna cost me and dearly at that to fix.I knew when I bought it it would cost me dont ask I jst knew.Keep that attitude up mx and you just might go somewher ein life after school either that or some 1 will sadly mistake ya fer stone cold steve austin not thats a bad thing either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]ANd Yes I have 2 other bikes besides the SHee.Thats why I keep saying ya need 2 of everything people ya just dont listen.When 1 is down I got me others to ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]your a crash test dummy fer knowsalot cool.Serious THo Id quit my job in a instant to be payed to ride and test and thrash new bikes an quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 09-14-2002, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

dont forget the heated seats for all those lazypeople that need reverse. we wouldnt want there butts getting cold now would we. god forbid you guys lose some pounds.

Old 09-14-2002, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

<< Id quit my job in a instant to be payed to ride and test and thrash new bikes an quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Yeah, me too. I just get to ride and test and thrash my own quad and tell KNOWSALOT all about what happened to the quad and how it held up. I really don't wreck that much, but when I do, i tell people about it and that makes it seem like I wreck all the time... so the whole crash test dummy thing is kind of an inside joke. There is no way I could own 2 quads... I'm really tempted to my car so that I can fix up the one quad I have... the only problem is that I don't have another car so it would be a litte difficult to get around.

Old 09-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, and sugarhead, if it makes you feel any better, I have a blown rear shock. I figured since I'm already out of racing for a little while, I'll go ahead and fix up my quad, so right now I'm tryin to buy a-arms, shocks, axle, pipe, plastics, and maybe some new wheels. It's really sad when I look around my room to see if I have anything worth any money.

Old 09-14-2002, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

Honda has to have something coming. Until then use the CRF450 motor, it's the best 4 stroke motor for a quad by far anyway. Anything Honda builds lasts almost forever, that's why a lot of loyal fans will wait{not me}. The new Z and KFX are really great right out of the crate.

Old 09-14-2002, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Exactly, the Z and KFX ARE great quads, so why be so obsessed with Honda. Even if Honda's did last forever, nobody is going to keep them for that long. Especially now that the sport quad market is blowing up the way it is. People will own a quad for a while and then they'll want to sell it for a new quad. The only reason people stayed with one quad for so long before is because there was nothing to chose from.

P.S. Honestly, how many can afford a CRF450 quad? I can't even afford a-arms! I don't wanna sound rude Rod, but most people don't have the special ability to pull a 450 motor out of the sky and throw it in a full Lonestar chassis. And the stock frames won't hold up to the motor for long so that would be the end of the &quot;reliability excuse&quot;.

Quick Reply: nOT BUYING HONDA ANYMORE!!!