Master Cylinder Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2003 | 09:48 AM
db
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Master Cylinder Help

Range Rover,

You have been a great help and I really appreciate all your advice. Now, onto the choke cable of which I think I have figured out. I think the guy, from whom I bought my Foreman, must have let it sit in water. Thanks again and the best to you.

Old 06-22-2005 | 11:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Master Cylinder Help

I know this is an old post, but I am having the same sort of problem and was hoping for some help. I am working on my neighbors 1986 honda trx 250. No front brakes. I took all the brakes apart, cleaned, adjusted and though that would solve the problem. I have no pressure at the brake handle. I then tried bleeding the brakes to no avail. then I tried suggestions about bleeding the master cylinder as described and no help. I unscrewed the banjo bolt to test the master cylinder and it squirted all over the place on the first pull. so then I put it back together, bled through the banjo bolt, and opened the bleeder valves and let it drain for about 30 minutes. both bleeders are dripping fluid and i had to fill master cylinder about 5 times. but I still don't have any pressure at the brake handle.

PLease Help!!!