Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Excerpt from Michael Savage's radio show 7-13-05

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excerpt from Michael Savage's radio show 7-13-05

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Anyone ever read the book Swan's Song? Basically, it's a book describing World War III, the annihilation of the world. It's fiction, but it will have you thinking about the world we now know.
Is it out on video yet???

Old 07-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THE WAR IN KOREA. The Country is free from Communism. American's are still protecting the FREE world at the 38th Parallel. I was one of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It truly is the forgotten war[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

If we are to ever go to war with China, then, you will see a barrage of nuclear weapons used in the hope of winning it.

As far as terrorist/extremist using on, it will not obliterate the world. It will however and sadly, wipe out a city and the surrounding area from the fall out. I think some people in power hope that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] WHY, because we as Americans need to be reminded on a VERY LARGE SCALE that we are not liked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and the mentality of "As long as it doesn't effect my personal life" then let me be and don't bother me.

Shizz, look at S.F. they enjoy the FREEDOM majority take for granted. They just got a petition signed by 15,000 idiots, that want the city to tell the military recruiters to stay out of public schools and other public facilities.

Ok, my blood in boiling over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Anybody listen to Rush Limbaugh about 200pm today. For the first time ever he said "you don't negotiate with Islamic fundamentalists, you kill them...". That's what I've been trying to get across. There's no "high ground' or the old "we can't lower ourselves to their level or we're no better than they are" in a nuclear war. You are either dead or alive. No good guy, no bad guy.

It wouldn't make economic sense for China to start a war with their biggest export customer. They are building their country on our consumer spending. What I can't understand is why a people as smart and hard working as they are can't throw off that 5% Communist yoke around their neck.

One more point...statistics recently said that militant anti-american ideologies are being taught to youngsters in something like 80% of American, UK, and about every European countries mosques. There's no telling the good one from the bad one or the partially good or bad ones anymore. They must ALL be flattened, every member and their families and all their relatives must be killed. You'll never win them over. And you have to take away their visions of their heaven by contaminating every mosque pile of rubble with cows blood, which is sacriligeous to Muslims.

Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

The act of bombing mosques or for that matter bombing whole countries will accomplish nothing.

ALL of the terrorists who have hurt us the most were western-educated idealists. Not some camel jockey from Boobla-Boobla.

North Korea is a large can of worms. China, however, seems definitely not interested in war.

The nukes running all over eastern Europe need to be accounted for. The C.I.A. simply isn't effective. We need a better? agency in this regard.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:43 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THE WAR IN KOREA. The Country is free from Communism. American's are still protecting the FREE world at the 38th Parallel. I was one of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It truly is the forgotten war[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

If we are to ever go to war with China, then, you will see a barrage of nuclear weapons used in the hope of winning it.

As far as terrorist/extremist using on, it will not obliterate the world. It will however and sadly, wipe out a city and the surrounding area from the fall out. I think some people in power hope that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] WHY, because we as Americans need to be reminded on a VERY LARGE SCALE that we are not liked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and the mentality of "As long as it doesn't effect my personal life" then let me be and don't bother me.

Shizz, look at S.F. they enjoy the FREEDOM majority take for granted. They just got a petition signed by 15,000 idiots, that want the city to tell the military recruiters to stay out of public schools and other public facilities.

Ok, my blood in boiling over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I never saw you on mash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No doubt.

Definitely agree. Most have forgotten 9-11 already. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Dont get me started. I all ready did that once today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Its OK. It happens to the best of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 12:51 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: turbomanford

Anybody listen to Rush Limbaugh about 200pm today. For the first time ever he said "you don't negotiate with Islamic fundamentalists, you kill them...". That's what I've been trying to get across. There's no "high ground' or the old "we can't lower ourselves to their level or we're no better than they are" in a nuclear war. You are either dead or alive. No good guy, no bad guy.

It wouldn't make economic sense for China to start a war with their biggest export customer. They are building their country on our consumer spending. What I can't understand is why a people as smart and hard working as they are can't throw off that 5% Communist yoke around their neck.

One more point...statistics recently said that militant anti-american ideologies are being taught to youngsters in something like 80% of American, UK, and about every European countries mosques. There's no telling the good one from the bad one or the partially good or bad ones anymore. They must ALL be flattened, every member and their families and all their relatives must be killed. You'll never win them over. And you have to take away their visions of their heaven by contaminating every mosque pile of rubble with cows blood, which is sacriligeous to Muslims.
So what are you going to do about it?

Old 07-15-2005, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider

What else can Savage do when nobody thinks he has any credibility? If anyone believes that nukes can't be purchased from Croatia (just one example) for an unlimited amount of cash, then you're foolish.

I'd hate to have a family and have to watch them starve or freeze to death. Would you mercy shoot your kids?

Set off 20 nukes simultaneously around the country and our total infrastructure is wiped out. What's the name of the electromagnetic field from a nuke that will wipe out any transistors, like in power generators and power transmision systems.? Remember the squirrel that got fried and wiped out power on half the West coast? Like I said before, no power, no pumping gas or heat. That 25 gallons of gas you might keep in your garage "just in case" is meaningless when the grid could never be started up again. The panicing looters from the cities can't be held off forever as they get increasingly desperate and hungrier.

There's a few "survivalists" types way out in the mountains that will survive and they will have to be the nucleus of the recovery, if there ever is one. There used to be a great country called "America"....

Oh good lord where to begin.......

First off I can't stand Michael "Savage" (his real name is Michael Weiner) and I don't trust him any farther than I could throw him for any number of reasons none necessarily connected to ideology but to him personally.

If nukes could be purchased as easily as Mr. Weiner believes they can then they would have been used by now. Nukes do not have an unlimited shelf life either especially the so-called suitcase nukes (which are a damn sight bigger than a suitcase - more like a steamer trunk). They need maintenance and replacement of critical things like specialized batteries and tritium gas replacement. If someone did manage to get their hands on one it wouldn't be as easy as just hauling to to your target and lighting a fuse. The scenario of buying 20 nuclear weapons on the black market, shipping them to the US, positioning them and actually successfully managing to detonate 1 of them less 20 strains at credulity. It wouldn't be plausible in a technothriller. Also exactly how big are these nukes? Well, the suitcase variety which is what people have their panties in a twist over are fairly low yield devices which when brand new and detonated under optimal conditions had yields of under 1 kiloton. Most in the low hundreds of tons. Even 20 of them are hardly enough to wipe out all of our infrastructure and send us back to some "mad max"/ "the day after" post nuclear apocalyptic horror show. A mess yes, but hardly nation ending. But what about the EMP wail the Weiners of the world? Unless you can detonate a LARGE nuke HIGH in the atmosphere it isn't going to short out much. Stuff would be burned or blown apart before it would be subject to EMP from a ground detonated weapon.

Let's assume that terrorists detonated a 1 kt device at the washington monument. Wow! Weez all gonna die! Run for the hills! It's mad max and the day after all rolled into one! Hardly. If you were standing on the steps of he capitol building you would have to be staring at it to be injured. If you were 1200 meters or so away you probably wouldn't even get much more than a sunburn on your exposed skin. It isn't going to knock out the power grid. It probably wouldn't knock out all the power in the entire DC metro area.

There is a risk from a terrorist nuke in the US but the absolute hysterical BS such as that spewed by Mr. Weiner is laughable. It would be horrible if you were close enough to be injured in the blast and thermal effects or if you were downwind and caught a big dose of fallout but outside a very small geographical area there would be no danger. When someone mentions the word "nuclear" all common sense flies right out the window. They are a known quantity. Their effects are known and quantifiable. They aren't some magical weapons which kills everything in a huge white circle covering half a state ala "wargames". There is a concern over this kind of thing but for Pete's sake explore the subject yourself and get informed instead of relying on shady hucksters like Michael Weiner.

Old 07-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

Ha ha ha! Good job Cap'n.

A LONG time ago there was another Doomsday predictor. I think his name was Lyndon LaRouche. He was running for some office in the early eighties. He wanted us to share our wheat surplus with Russia and China before "They come over here and take it." Those were his words. It's been a long time since I've heard anything out of him.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Catterman
Anyone ever read the book Swan's Song? Basically, it's a book describing World War III, the annihilation of the world. It's fiction, but it will have you thinking about the world we now know.
Is it out on video yet???
No, it's abook that is about 1200 pages thick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It does start off a little slow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But once you hit a certain part of the book, you just can't put it down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Really captivating.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Quad Patrol

No, I stopped listening to Rush a few years ago. I agree on some points, but not all.

I too, believe there is no middle with the extremist. You can not negotiate. You identify your enemy(not always that easy) and you annihilate them.

You are correct about China not wanting to go to war. Either do we. That is why the 38th Parellel is a DMZ Zone. In the Korena war, we pushed the communist to the Chinese border. China wasn't happy, so we ended up settling at the 38th. Where we have been for 51 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The Unforgotten War.

Fear is the reason why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just like when Hussein was in power, you look at his regime the wrong way, you are never seen or heard from again.

Not all who go to a mosque are terrorist. However, I do not have a problem of destroying one if, an identified threat is harbored up in one.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I never saw you on mash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No doubt.

Definitely agree. Most have forgotten 9-11 already. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Dont get me started. I all ready did that once today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Its OK. It happens to the best of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Before my time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes it does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Excerpt from Michael Savage's radio show 7-13-05