Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Excerpt from Michael Savage's radio show 7-13-05

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 05:45 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excerpt from Michael Savage's radio show 7-13-05

What else can Savage do when nobody thinks he has any credibility? If anyone believes that nukes can't be purchased from Croatia (just one example) for an unlimited amount of cash, then you're foolish.

Smart marketing move changing his last name to Savage.

I'd hate to have a family and have to watch them starve or freeze to death. Would you mercy shoot your kids?

Set off 20 nukes simultaneously around the country and our total infrastructure is wiped out. What's the name of the electromagnetic field from a nuke that will wipe out any transistors, like in power generators and power transmision systems.? Remember the squirrel that got fried and wiped out power on half the West coast? Like I said before, no power, no pumping gas or heat. That 25 gallons of gas you might keep in your garage "just in case" is meaningless when the grid could never be started up again. The panicing looters from the cities can't be held off forever as they get increasingly desperate and hungrier.

There's a few "survivalists" types way out in the mountains that will survive and they will have to be the nucleus of the recovery, if there ever is one. There used to be a great country called "America"...

What the heck does "You are in message post mode" mean. How do I get an addition or correction put in????.

Old 07-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

most people shrug there shoulders when confronted with that conversation

it's a reality,,,a scary reality

i can remember when i used to laugh and think how radical and off the handle Savage was...

more and more these days,,,i share his anger, passion,,and agree with about 9/10's of what he says

i saw bumpersticker today that said, "i want Ike back"

i thought to myself,,,,,me too

Old 07-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Bing
most people shrug there shoulders when confronted with that conversation

it's a reality,,,a scary reality

i can remember when i used to laugh and think how radical and off the handle Savage was...

more and more these days,,,i share his anger, passion,,and agree with about 9/10's of what he says

i saw bumpersticker today that said, "i want Ike back"

i thought to myself,,,,,me too
Good man. We think alike. The (censored) Government just won't do anything pre-emptive. (ACLU might get mad) They know the valley where Bin Laden is. Drop a nuke and wipe out the whole stinking valley. And announce that if one more radical Islamist blows himself up we'll level Syria, Baghdad, and every mosk in the world. And tell them we are putting beef blood in all our bombs so Muslims and Islamists believe they won't go to their heaven and their 70 virgins. WE HAVE GOT TO DO IT TO THEM BEFORE THEY DO IT TO US!!!!!

Old 07-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

one of our citys will have to pop,,,before our government grows *****

the vast divide in this country (and the world for that matter) is really helping the enemy,,,,its pretty sad

see you in the mts!!!

Old 07-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Weekend Warrior

What I'm afraid of is 20-30 nukes simultaneously knocking out the power grid all at once, all over the country. Probably never be able to get power back because of the overloading characteristics of our generating infrastructure.

Old 07-14-2005, 11:35 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

I used to listen to rush, savage, etc. I agree with 95% of what they say. It's just that it made me crazy being upset over things I didnt have ANY control over. Now I just try to spend as much time with my family as possible and have a little fun.

Old 07-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: turbomanford
Good man. We think alike. The (censored) Government just won't do anything pre-emptive. (ACLU might get mad) They know the valley where Bin Laden is. Drop a nuke and wipe out the whole stinking valley. And announce that if one more radical Islamist blows himself up we'll level Syria, Baghdad, and every mosk in the world. And tell them we are putting beef blood in all our bombs so Muslims and Islamists believe they won't go to their heaven and their 70 virgins. WE HAVE GOT TO DO IT TO THEM BEFORE THEY DO IT TO US!!!!!
Here's my take.

The gov. doesn't want bin Laden dead. Think about it for a second. If you have everyone scared sh!tless, they are easier to manipulate and made to do what you want. If he's dead, they have to find a new target. Hussein is taken care of. We won't touch N. Korea. We already lost there, and the threat of nuclear war is too much. Nobody wins in that war.

Why in heck would you go around blowing up mosques where people worship? Not all Islamic people are terrorists. If we do that, we are no better than the terrorists. In fact, we are lower then them. Same with nuking some other country. Like I said before, nuclear war is a loose loose proposition. We were able to do it once, because we were the only ones who had them.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Here's my take.

The gov. doesn't want bin Laden dead. Think about it for a second. If you have everyone scared sh!tless, they are easier to manipulate and made to do what you want. If he's dead, they have to find a new target. Hussein is taken care of. We won't touch N. Korea. We already lost there, and the threat of nuclear war is too much. Nobody wins in that war.

Why in heck would you go around blowing up mosques where people worship? Not all Islamic people are terrorists. If we do that, we are no better than the terrorists. In fact, we are lower then them. Same with nuking some other country. Like I said before, nuclear war is a loose loose proposition. We were able to do it once, because we were the only ones who had them.
I think that is a little extreme... Yes the government does want bin Laden dead. The FBI has a $25 million reward for the guy. Hoping that one of his buddies will turn him in.

Old 07-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Quad Patrol

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THE WAR IN KOREA. The Country is free from Communism. American's are still protecting the FREE world at the 38th Parallel. I was one of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It truly is the forgotten war[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

If we are to ever go to war with China, then, you will see a barrage of nuclear weapons used in the hope of winning it.

As far as terrorist/extremist using on, it will not obliterate the world. It will however and sadly, wipe out a city and the surrounding area from the fall out. I think some people in power hope that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] WHY, because we as Americans need to be reminded on a VERY LARGE SCALE that we are not liked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and the mentality of "As long as it doesn't effect my personal life" then let me be and don't bother me.

Shizz, look at S.F. they enjoy the FREEDOM majority take for granted. They just got a petition signed by 15,000 idiots, that want the city to tell the military recruiters to stay out of public schools and other public facilities.

Ok, my blood in boiling over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Anyone ever read the book Swan's Song? Basically, it's a book describing World War III, the annihilation of the world. It's fiction, but it will have you thinking about the world we now know.

Quick Reply: Excerpt from Michael Savage's radio show 7-13-05