Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Best winch for the money

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Have some friends with warns and most are good but a couple have had some problems. The harbor Freight are junk stay away, I have had a KFI for a couple years with no issues. Just pick a good name and hope for the best..no matter whose name is on it you can get a bad one.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

KFI seems to make good winches. The Warn Vantage winches cost about the same and seem to be good. The harbor freight winches are cheap, ill give them that. If you don't use it very much, a cheap winch would probably last. Its a lot like the tools harbor freight sells. They're of lesser quality but if you use them sparingly, they will last. They're not "professional grade", so to say.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

My KFI winch seemed to be about mid price with the better names on winches. I don't want to knock the top names but I do think some are priced high just for the name. My dealer handles all the different brands from high to cheap, and I ask for the one with the fewest complaints from customers and they recommended the KFI.

Old 11-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Starting an open hunting channel can be a lucrative venture for those passionate about the outdoors and hunting. By creating engaging and informative content, you can attract a dedicated audience of fellow hunting enthusiasts. Earnings can come from multiple sources, including YouTube ad revenue, sponsored content, affiliate marketing partnerships with hunting gear companies, and even merchandise sales featuring your brand. With a committed following and valuable, well-produced content, your open hunting channel has the potential to generate a steady income while allowing you to share your love for the sport and connect with a like-minded community.

Old 11-09-2023, 12:56 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Creating an open hunting channel and integrating Magento CRM https://powersync.biz/blog/magento-a...tion-explained can be a powerful combination for monetization. By sharing engaging hunting content, you can attract a dedicated audience. Integrating Magento CRM enables you to streamline e-commerce activities like merchandise sales and viewer engagement. This approach can enhance your ability to monetize your channel by offering hunting gear and related products for sale directly to your audience. With a well-managed CRM system, you can track customer data, tailor marketing campaigns, and improve sales efficiency, ultimately boosting your channel's revenue potential.