Let's see your game camera pics - Page 3 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Let's see your game camera pics

Reply

  #21  
Old 05-29-2018, 07:15 PM
user493's Avatar
Moto Psycho
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,747
Default

I thought you mentioned being a marine before but my memory is great some times and terrible other times.
 
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-30-2018, 02:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,641
Default

Originally Posted by jumbofrank View Post
I thought you mentioned being a marine before but my memory is great some times and terrible other times.




I may have; I don't remember
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-30-2018, 04:57 PM
user493's Avatar
Moto Psycho
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,747
Default

Before my brother went on vacation he was talking about game cameras. I don't how many he has but he can't keep track of them. One may have still been on a tree 280 miles away at camp. When he gets back I'll try to remember to ask him if he got any good pics.
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-31-2018, 01:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,641
Default

Originally Posted by jumbofrank View Post
Before my brother went on vacation he was talking about game cameras. I don't how many he has but he can't keep track of them. One may have still been on a tree 280 miles away at camp. When he gets back I'll try to remember to ask him if he got any good pics.




I don't have any trail cameras myself, but only because I'm too far away to maintain them.
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-31-2018, 06:55 PM
user493's Avatar
Moto Psycho
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,747
Default

There's not much wildlife to see around here if you don't count hood rats.
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-02-2018, 02:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,641
Default

Originally Posted by jumbofrank View Post
There's not much wildlife to see around here if you don't count hood rats.




They make good target practice but they ain't good eat'n...
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-21-2018, 08:23 PM
Powerranger262's Avatar
Range Rover
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 166
Default



They are starting to show up.
 
Reply With Quote
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ac10
Hunting, Trapping, Game Management
0
09-30-2014 09:12 PM
Michellejo
General Chat
1
02-28-2012 10:57 PM
MnTurboPaws
Hunting, Trapping, Game Management
9
11-26-2008 07:53 PM
sqooze
Other ATV Topics
11
12-04-2000 04:56 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Let's see your game camera pics


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: