Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Riding in Northern N.H

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding in Northern N.H

Hi guys,,, im looking to buy a cabin up in Milan N.H near the Jericho state park,,anybody familiar with the area? ever ride in Jericho? just looking for some input on everything up there,ive never been there myself,going tomorrow to meet a Realtor,,thanks.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I'm going to be riding there in a couple weeks with my son. Wife has a bank that needs auditing and we're going to stay up there. Everyone I've talked to really liked the park and it now has a connector going into Berlin so you can get food and gas. It even links with the Success Trails. Androscoggin Valley ATV Club has info and maps you can print up. I've found that these kinds of maps go best on photo paper. Hope you find a nice place.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
I'm going to be riding there in a couple weeks with my son. Wife has a bank that needs auditing and we're going to stay up there. Everyone I've talked to really liked the park and it now has a connector going into Berlin so you can get food and gas. It even links with the Success Trails. Androscoggin Valley ATV Club has info and maps you can print up. I've found that these kinds of maps go best on photo paper. Hope you find a nice place.
Hi Moose,ya ive heard about those new trails there making,i did a little research on it,the house im looking at is 10 miles from Jericho,and then theres a house im checking in Stratford,and i hear theres more trails up there,these houses are nothing fancy,just a great gettaway and ride(i hope), i'll keep in touch,and if it works out,maybe we'll all go riding up there and stay at my place for free! lol,,thanks.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

The nice thing about Jericho is that it is designed to be an ATV park. It probably won't get closed down because it is starting to create a boon in an troubled area of New England. The trouble with NH and other New England states is that you have to get landowner permission (rightly so) to create trails. All too often, some idiot comes along and does something to tick off the landowner and the trail gets closed. I've seen the club trails I ride in Claremont, NH dwindle a little more every year even though the club is very active in trail maintenance and the community.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Hmm,well that sounds pretty good, im off to take a ride up there in about 1 hr,map quest said it will take 4 hrs,i hope its worth it,, i read that Stratford has a bunch of trails to,thats close by,maybe there all connected,that would be fun,ttyl

Old 06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Old 06-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Welcome!