Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hide your wives and daughters, new member has arrived

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking hi, my name is martymar......

Originally Posted by mudslinger2
I have no idea what all of the talk about wives and daughters is...but welcome to the forums! I guess self-confidence outweighs humility!
damn that must of sucked *** but looks fun *** hell......lol

Old 07-31-2011, 01:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

hi, my name is martymar and i'm new at this site....but dose anyone no of any good riding spots in the chicago land area??

Old 07-31-2011, 06:05 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by martymarkotsch
hi, my name is martymar and i'm new at this site....but dose anyone no of any good riding spots in the chicago land area??

know = to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty:

no = a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal

Old 07-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
know = to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty:

no = a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal

In addition to hiding your wives and daughters apparently it's a good idea to hide your bad grammar now that the word police are here

Hi BG

Old 07-31-2011, 06:38 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cncpro
In addition to hiding your wives and daughters apparently it's a good idea to hide your bad grammar now that the word police are here

Hi BG
hehe

He went out of his way to spell everything else right, and used proper grammar- but then gets too lazy to add a k & w to "no"

The sentence makes no sence! Drives me nuts!

Old 07-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by nTROUBLE
Naw not much experiece in picking up teeth and pullin boots outta places but I guess that only leaves room for potential growth...LOL
No ATV club, was real involved in a bike club once but it got to be a headache so now I just ride.
Thanks for the welcomes.. Im getting all warm and fuzzy now but that could be the happy pills kicking in too so I dunno..

P.S. Im not too particular on the age of daughters, they just cant get on the fieldtrip bus without a signed and dated parental consent form..
nice like that one.....! i really wish they would allow quads on the streets of elgin, IL