Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Quick mojave air filter question...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick mojave air filter question...

Thanks for the compliment. Its somewhat a side project when I find free time......

Old 06-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

How much do you think all your mod's cost total? I'm thinking about modding out my next quad. Either i'm gonna keep my mojave or i will sell it and get something else with more potential. Im really happy with my mojave but there are more aftermarket parts available for the others. Im only 15 so i have a lot of riding ahead of me and i want to have a machine that will last and grow as my ability does. Any suggestions for what i could get are greatly appreciated.

Old 06-13-2003, 05:34 PM
Trailblazer

mahnster, I apologize for the late response. I'd like to answer your question but I lost track after the first few purchases. The cost has been pretty low because a friend of mine works in a Kawasaki distribution warehouse. In addition, I do almost all the mechanical work myself. I have all the receipts in a 3-ring binder if you would like to know an aproxmate price on any single item.

You're right about other quads having more aftermarket parts, but with a little searching you can find many for the Mojave too. I often thought of selling mine and getting a KFX400 or Z400, but once I saw what other riders have done to their Mojaves I decided to first max this one out. In the mean time, if I feel I need a bigger quad, I'd probably buy a KFX to set next to this one and let my friends putt around on the Mojave. Before you choose on another quad, check out the other riders on this forum who have had their Mojave modified to 330cc. Now that's any idea for a future mod....

-Good Luck-