Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

I was at my cousins graduation party and my uncle and his son have 140 hp banshees and have been riding for years and know there stuff. we're at our table eating[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and talking oubout quads. Then this guy comes over and starts talking with us, no big deal. Then my uncle starts talking about how one day he would like to get the V . this is when i almost go crazzy this idiot starts talking about the grizzly he says. ''that thing is so stable throgh the turns you know cuz of its irs. I mean it could take any turn at 80 mph.'' then he says his cousins grizzly beat a prairie on sand. I almost ripped his head of with that statement. All this guy did was dog the prairie and for no good reason. he doesnt even own a grizz or a P650. I being only 15 years old i have this ''my quad is the fastes'' attitud. but the differnce is my quad is the fastes 4x4 period. And this guy is just doggen it and i really have no say since im young. so i told him i would rac his cousins grizzly for money. hell ive betten raptors on sand.

WHO ELSE IS JUST TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS AND YAMAHA RIDERS . THEY JUST PI$$ ME OFF.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Trailblazer

Many people dog The kawasaki's that's what happend's when you have the best atv's , as long as you know what you like, Nothing else should matter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2003, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

Prairievenom, there are people born every day that aren't as bright as you and me. You wouldn't waste valuable energy trying to teach a house cat to do tricks like a dog, they just aren't made to learn that much. So, don't expect stupid people to understand how good the Prairie is in a short amount time.

Just look him in the eye, smile, say "Thats nice" and don't waste breath.

Prairievenom, just take a deep breath, and think to yourself "I don't care what stupid people think".

I ride with a griz owner all the time. He just can't say enough good about his machine. I ride his machine once in a while too and I absolutely hate it. I will take a, 650, 700, Rincon, Rubicon, Sportsman, Prairie400, and a Kodiak over a 660 (well, maybe not a rubicon, they aren't a whole lot of fun). I apologoze to the griz owners for my opinion, but I just can't stand to ride it for many reasons.

I ride other quads a lot. I just dislike the griz for so many little reasons. However, I am polite enough to not go spreading my oppinion where it will irritate 660 owners.

I'm stupid too sometimes anyway, like when I hurt my fingers today working on my brother's 400.

Old 06-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

Here is a link to that funny song about stupid people. Play it in media player or winamp (www.winamp.com).

Old 06-22-2003, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

15? Yep, I believe it. But of course I certainly believe that some idiot came up to you and spouted off all that jazz. But if you're sick and tired of yamaha owners, then here is one more for you. Oh, and Arctic Cat would like to thank you for the V-twin. It will fit nicely in a quad with IRS and a locker that you don't have to hold onto all the time. Also won't look as lame as a prairie does, and minus the queer sounding name too. Prairie?? Go get em Charles Ingalls! What the hell is a Venom 650 anyway?

For the yamaha guy, I would hope a raptor could beat a 650, its a sport quad. It should.

Some might think it out of line to respond this way, but then again you asked for it with that ignorant ranting. Regardless of what forum. I bet they have sold more Grizzly's than Prairies despite which one gets the jump in a drag.

Old 06-22-2003, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

listen budy. I myself beat a stock raptor 4 out of 5 races when i was stock. Now that im modded and have paddles no bike will out run me unless they have paddles.
One more thing i just got dun ridding with my neighbors and one of ther friends has a banshe . I tolld him that i wanted to race he said okay. Every drag we did we were dead even untill we hit 50 mph. And if i would have been in 4x4 i would have blown his feners off. He had dual pipes, k&n and a jett kit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

look i may be young but every thing i've posted is true and i would put my ba!!s on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Im a yamaha owner and your full of it! Beating a banshee with what is it a prarrie ? The only reason you even kept up with it was because his tires were spinning or he sucked ball s in general.If you were on pavement and i know you werent, you would have never seen him, even at the start , esspecially if he had pipes, jets and all that crap.and it wouldnt take a stock raptor either. Im 15 too and i hate nascrap and it is for the rednecks but you must be a redneck for buying like a $7000 4x4 and dragracing sportquads and then saying you beat them!You could give a prarrie a 50ft lead on that banshee and the shee would still stomp the he11 out of it hands down.

Old 06-22-2003, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

I'm 15 as well, and i sure as hell dont think that was a very inteligent way to state you opinion prairievenom. The p650 is nice, but hanging with a banshee is stretching it. And a rappy should beat the 650, its lighter and has more displacement. And you can't call me a basher or brand loyalist because my dad owns a P650 which I have spent many hours on. You were just asking for controvery. YA know what???you would make a great politician.

Old 06-22-2003, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

wo dude dont get your panes in a whip. first of all my tires dont hook up till about 45mph. i even raced him on damp dirt (wet enough for me to pop wheeles on lotsof traction) . we took the quad up tow about 20mph then gunned it and he didnt pull away till about 50mph. Thats the truth and if you dont like it go play with your dads 370 banshee .

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS