Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

[quote]
Originally posted by: Yellow650Rincon
prairievenom, you are an idiot. You say that axle paddles make you go faster? Do you have any clue what you are talking about? You also think that you can beat a stock Raptor or Banshee? BS! I have never heard such a load of crap in my whole life. Prairies are quick, don't get me wrong, but there is no way in holy hell you can beat anything like you said.

If you wanna see some real 4x4 racing, race it through the trails. I'll show you who dominates then.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

your the idiot what are''AXLE PADDLES'' . O and do you realy think that a stock raptor with no paddles can beat a modded p650 with paddles and in 4x4, your nutz.

And whos the dumazz that brought back this old thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

If you polish a terd what do you have? A shinny terd! The yammy riders are nuthin but a bunch terd polishers!!!! HAHAHAHA, naw im just kidden you guys gotta rember one thing we are playing the same game, we are just on different sides of the ball.....Rob

Old 10-18-2003, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

Then what exactly paddles are you talking about? If your talking about sand paddles I am going to laugh. What kind of idiot puts sand tires on and takes a 4x4 utility quad to the dunes?

Oh and the "dumbazz" that brought up this old thread would be Jakus, who started it Oct, 15. So you can thank him. In the mean time you can go out and "smoke" some more banshees and raptors with your prairie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2003, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

TWO THINGS 1 thers nothing funny about puting paddles on a p650 the hookup is incredible
2nd your just gellous your rincon wouldnt have enough power to turn them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, they can turn 28" tires in thick mud but can't turn sand paddles? Ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yellow650Rincon
What kind of idiot puts sand tires on and takes a 4x4 utility quad to the dunes?
I saw a Prairie running four paddles down at Little Sahara last month. Looked a little strange, but it did hook up. I run my Prairie all weekend long with my Gators, and have a blast. Don't drag race, but it can haul a$$ across the dunes. I have no problem running side by side with Raptors and EXs all day on my "4x4 utility quad"

Old 10-18-2003, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

jammer42, you got that right. The front end doesn't float across the top of the sand like everyone elses, it plows its way through. I only sand ride a couple times a year, so I'm not going to go out and buy paddles. I am also not going to go out and buy another quad that dunes well. So we make do with what we have.

Old 10-18-2003, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

IRS is not as stable, unless you lower it. Let's say take the a-arms and level them out so they run straight across. Right now, they are up for ground clearance. But if you lowered it like I said, the handling would be awesome. Better center of gravity also. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2003, 09:46 PM
Trailblazer

Why buy a 4x4? for dune riding ROFL. omg how stupid is that seriously. and no a 4x4 cannot beat quads on sand. and oh ya. it can only beat yamaha's but the rest it can't. lol. uhu. Well let me tell youi this. you buy a 4x4 for trail and mud riding. and the no IRS is the reason the Prairie is no good in mud. it's been proven. and the praie is no bigger than the kodiak. wich is pathetic. it's a toy side by side to my grizz. it's prob more powerfull yes but in mud once you hit the skid plate your Prairie is gonna spop. but the IRS is gonna go even lower. Ever jack a IRS up. yeah. you gain at least 2-3''. One of the reasons the Prairie is worthless

Old 10-18-2003, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

I never said that i had paddles on all four tires. Only on the back and why is it so hard to beilieve that a p650 can keep up with a rapptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS