Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

ATV/Rving in Northern California?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV/Rving in Northern California?

Hello everyone.
I'd like to load the Fifth Wheel up this Fourth of July weekend and go trail riding somewhere in Northern California. I'd perfer full hook-ups and also not have to load up the ATV's in the back of the truck and have to drive to the trails. Does anyone know of a place I can do this, I'd really apprecaite any help.
Thanks in advance, Putt
P.S. Sorry for the double post. Have a great weekend all

Old 07-10-2003, 03:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey there Puttnett24......I ride out at Hollister Hills in Hollister CA. all the time. The Park is Motorhome friendly although I don't think the spaces have hookups. There are water faucets near alot of the spaces, but the spaces are not clearly marked. It's a bit of a free for all with camp sites. The park does have a small store and once you get parked and set up, you are in the park and don't have to drive unless you need something they don't have in the store. If you've never been to Hollister Hills I can give you directions. It is a fun park for Motorclcles and ATV's. There is a very fun ATV only track that is good for all levels of rider skill. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at Rudeezz@aol.com or just post something. Sorry I didn't read and respond until now, but maybe this info will be useful for future trips. My family and I will be out at Hollister Hills on Friday afternoon and maybe sunday too.

-Rudy

Old 07-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the info Rudy,
I havn't been to Hollister yet but I understand it's one of the better places to ride in the Bay Area, I'm looking forward to visiting there real soon. It's going to be a cooker out there this weekend, stay cool and thx again for the info, take care, Putt