Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Kawasaki Promo Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kawasaki Promo Question

I read in someones post that they got a winch for $69.00 dollars with their new Prairie 700. I bought one last week on Friday and aske my salesman if there were any promos with the Prairies. He said the only one was on 03 650s and was $300.00 cash rebate. I read on ATVNEWS.com that the winch or plow for $69.00 was Nation wide promo from July till December and good on all new Kawasaki utility ATVs. I need to know if any of you have purchased this month and if you got or were offered the winch promo. I have heard of dealers that put in the $69.00 and pocket the profit by either getting winch they can sell at full price or the rebate from Kawasaki ( I'm not sure how exactly that works out) I sent my dealer a E-mail about this and included the links to the press release I read. I need to find out more because if they are cheating me I am raising the roof. I love this machine, I want a winch and would have bought one for $69.00 but could not afford $400.00 right now.

Please if you have any info on this promo let me know, I am going in to see the dealer on Friday and need to know if I got ripped off or not. If I did I will be contacting Kawasaki and causing real discontent. Thanks for all the info I get from these forums it would take a lifetime to gain this much knowledge.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2003, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

TTT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2003, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

there isnt anything on their web site that says anything about free winches.. they do mention the $300.00 cash back on select ATV's

Old 07-24-2003, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

the 69 dollar winch deal started the 1st of July, you will still need a mounting bracket which is about 35 bucks on top of the 69........

Old 07-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just bought a 2003 650 last Saturday and was having the same problem. I saw the promo on another atv site and called my dealer last Monday or Tuesday, they told me they didn't know of the promotion. I called Kawasaki customer service a couple of days later and was told that they did have such a promotion. I then called the dealer back and told them about calling Kawasaki and gave them more specifics about seeing it on the web and calling Kawasaki. The dealer did some more searching and found that they did have such a promotion (they told me the owner had the information but hadn't told the sales people). The promotion says it is for customers who purchase any 4X4 Prairie or Bayou regardless of year. Hope you get your winch, you should.

Old 07-24-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Guys I am still waitting for a reply from my dealer I hope they work with me on this. Glad I'm not the only one who has had this problem

Old 07-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Don't see what the problem with your dealer is, these promo's bring in more customer's for him, my dealer has the promo " banner's" and leaflet's all over the dealership showroom, Yamaha is doing the same 69 winch deal as is Kawasaki, yam is offering 3.9% financing until Jan of 2005, Kaw is offering 3.9% financing for 24 month's...........

Old 07-25-2003, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Spoke to my salesman today he got real defensive, insisted that the winch promo if there is one is for selected models only. My wife read him the press releases we found on the internet, he was still defensive but finally agreed to call his Kawasaki rep. He is suposed to call me back tommorrow, I will also be calling Kawasaki in the morning. I am starting to get mad over this one! All I want is to be treated fair and that means I want my winch for $69.00. I will update tommorrow when he gets back to me. Better be to tellme to come get my winch!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 06:02 AM
Pro Rider

Where can i find the press release? I just got me a 650 and would love to have a winch for just over a bill.

Old 07-25-2003, 10:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have seen it at atvnews and @tvsource (change the @ to an a).

Quick Reply: Kawasaki Promo Question