Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Test for newbeetle

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Test for newbeetle

I called about the Nabor module and you must have gotten one of the last ones because he is out for a while. If you have both modules you could test all this stuff. If it holds 28 Degs all the way up then it should be much faster than the DG one if you do some timed runs. You could do a 30 to 50 mph to compare this cutout thing?, and slow down to 10 from a higher speed and then time it from 10 to 40 mph to test this reset thing? You should be way faster with the Nabor one if the hype is true. I would do this test myself but they shipped mine to you by mistake! Just kidding, let us know what it does and how easy it is to connect.

Old 08-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Test for newbeetle

PRAIRIE633...Be happy to post, once I recieve the module...I test all my performance mods in my "driveway drags"...as there is no dyno with in 2 states of me...

as per ALLTOY'S, it should be a little faster in the hole shot ( 2 degrees more advance, than the D.G. Module )...

I'll document some time to speed ( of the speedo reading ), & time to distance... of both modules...I could, but don't have the time ( right now ), to test the times with the 28" zilla's to compare with the times with the hare scramble tires 22"... I'll probably do up a worksheet of tests run, times , conditions, etc. & run 3 runs of each test to average times & distances

anything else you guy's want tested??? this could be good for either companies module, as niether one has any association with me, & I had to buy both modules

according to Ted, the Naber module hooks up to the same 3 wires as the D.G. module

it may take a few more days to get here, coming from Canada, & I have a hare scramble race next week end in Fort Dodge Iowa to get ready for, & another the following weekend in Wisconsin, so please be patient with me, I'll post results as soon as I get the chance...WAM