Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Get to see a predator in action.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get to see a predator in action.....

My cousin just bought a new predator and I took it for a ride and was surprised by how little torque it has. Anyone who says that their V could only hang with the pred for 150 feet better check to see if the V's throttle limiter is not engaged. I raced my cousins pred from about 40mph to top speed and they stayed neck and neck until the pred slowly pulled away with about a 1 mph advantage top speed. Both bikes were stock except for a pink spring on my V.

Old 08-25-2003, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

dude!! raptors out run my v and a predator will out run raptor. so man come on get real a v will not stay with a predator no way. im gonna have to do some mods to the motor for the v to come alive. i do have hmf dauls, and jetted, epi clutch, and the throttle is perfect. it will do 75mph. but it takes it a long time to get there, not like the predator blink your eyes and your doing 75mph. oh by the way my predator is piped and jetted real good and lots of bottom end grunt.

Old 08-25-2003, 09:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Predator03
Originally posted by: propolaris
i have both predator and vforce. The vforce will stay with the predator for about 150ft. and thats it.

Why are there no comments regarding his post? Does he toss your "theories" in the trash? He is the second person I've seen post that he owns both, and that the Predator will outrun it. Cmon smack talkers, let's hear it. lol
Sorry we don't smack talk here, please goto your own forum and cause trouble.....thanks for coming.

Old 08-25-2003, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

I dont know about stock machines, but with pipes, in the sand, I have run against several preds on sand mountain. And I really look forward to it because it's a guaranteed win for me. I'd rather line up against a pred than a rappy any day. On that hill I win and loose to raptors, it depends on thier paddles and mods. But I'm still waiting to see a pred that can beat me. I'm sure there's one out there, but I havnet found it yet.

Old 08-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: green700
I dont know about stock machines, but with pipes, in the sand, I have run against several preds on sand mountain. And I really look forward to it because it's a guaranteed win for me. I'd rather line up against a pred than a rappy any day. On that hill I win and loose to raptors, it depends on thier paddles and mods. But I'm still waiting to see a pred that can beat me. I'm sure there's one out there, but I havnet found it yet.
well doggies!! i have a predator that will beat a vforce pretty easy but you live to far for me to prove it. and raptors are not a problem. only raced in the sand one time that might make a difference. we all race on flat ground on good long straght drags strip. but im working on my V some day it will be a scary machine. I still have my stock tires on the V and they are quiet heavy. we need a cdi box that actually works msd please make a box.