Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

unlimiter

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 12:44 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default unlimiter

I was just wondering when its coming. I called DG last week and they said some time this month. A friend of mine said they said this a couple of months ago. I want this module bad. I would also like to know the approximate cost, not that it matters.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Dont know what the cost will be but I suspect it will be out within 3-4 weeks. Yes that did come from Don.

Old 09-11-2003, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Unlimiter for the V???...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2003, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Mudfoot, if Im not mistaken you will get the complete CDI for the Vforce.

Old 09-11-2003, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Any word as to when something like that may be avaiable?? That would rock!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Don said it was right around the corner??? What ever that meant. According to how he talked he is going to release the Top end mod for the Prairies then the CDI for the Vforce then he is gonna concentrate on the filter for the tranny air intake on the Prairies.

Old 09-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default unlimiter

I just picked up my new V Force yesterday, so I had to call Don and see what was available. He told me that he was gonna start taking orders for the Prairie unlimiter in about two weeks. He aalso said there was an unlimiter and the carbon fiber intake for the V Force within a month. He did not mention to me that there was a whole new CDI.

Old 09-11-2003, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Ok guys,, I was told that the unlimiter may not be in production till the end of October maybe the beginning of November. There is a lot of testing and modifing going on to get this little gadget they are creating ready to market. They want to make 100% sure that they don't send a bunch out before they get the chance to make sure they hold up. What would you think if you got one and a week later it took a crap???
Be patient and be happy that they take the time to make sure the quality is the best! I know they have had only one of the Holeshots fail and that's because the guy hooked the wires up wrong but they still replaced it for him,,, now that's service!!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Yeah, at the cost of a new CDI, I am glad diamond G is being very careful about quality. Some people have fried their CDI with holeshots from those fly by night places.

But on the other hand there is a part of me that wants the unlimiter module NOW.

I don't know why I want it, because a guy I know spent big $$ on a griz with a 686 bigbore kit, cam, valve springs, high compression piston and white brother's exhaust and his machine is only equal to mine in takeoff and wheelies and I still beat him at top speed (by a very very small amount). The look of disapointment in his eyes was priceless, especially since his machine is louder, needs more valve adjustments and sometimes the starter won't crank it. His oil seems to get dirty real fast too.

Must be the "Nyroc exhaust mod" on my 650 that gave me the performance edge over him.

Old 09-11-2003, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default unlimiter

Nyroc,
I am a little curious, since you are the holder of the Kawi Knowledge base. Who has fried their cdi by installing a fly by night holeshot device I have not heard about anyone haveing this problem. I have had 4 different ones on my machine with no problems what so ever. I also beleive Shotgun is using one from Freedom Cycle from Newbrunswick and he has no problem with his. If someone has crossed the wires or done something they should not have then I think there are other problems involved. Are they any better than each others I have my preferance but it all comes down to what kind of modds you have done to your machine. Either way I would think the producer of the modules would look after the person or persons that this happend to just my thoughts.

Good to hear about the Yammy I can see the look on his face!!!!!

Quick Reply: unlimiter