Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

12hrs of ATV America

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12hrs of ATV America

PW, my money is on Kam - I've seen you ride!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2003, 08:25 AM
Pro Rider

Well... my team was accepted & the check is in the mail... I'm working on the pictures & bio's right now, for the media pack... look for the "Monster Garageish" green "750" Prairie ... Common Sense Solutions & Concepts Racing Team... WAM

Old 10-06-2003, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

you Iowa guys are snoozing on a really great wheel, custom made right here in Iowa... I have a set of 4 - double beadlock wheels with mud shields, 2 - in 6" for the fronts, & 2- in 8" for the rears, coming ... look for them mounted on those "top secret" Goodyear radials... WAM

Old 10-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

Dang it P.W. ... I just got off the phone with Racing Unlimited... you had to go ahead & do those heads didn't ya???... I was hoping the head work I'm doing would help overcome the extra 35cc of the stroke, from your 700...

oh well... at least I'll have better tires & wheels...LOL... WAM

Old 10-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

PW is spending all of his time getting the Prairie ready and I'm spending all of my free time working on the track but last night I got to drive my wives wheeler around the dump. Seems someone set some tires on fire and the Salvation Army called me and asked me if I would bring my four wheeler out to take bottle water around to the firemen. Man, buring tires stink!!!!

Old 10-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Things are progressing as best as can be expected here... Funny thing, my machinist blew a gasket, when he saw those pistons JE ( I think ??? )... he thought they were jewels... apperently the producer of the pistons for FST big bore kits is "THE" premier piston manufacturer, for Winston Cup stock cars etc... he just kept saying over & over...I can't believe it... & even went in to show the counter guys ...LOL...I hope P. W.'s quad is up & running tonight...WAM

Old 10-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Newbeatle,

Here is how the rule reads for number plates:

ATVs must have at least three number- plates on the machine. A front bumper plastic number plate and rear bumper plastic number plate are mandatory. Teams will be issued colored number plate backgrounds based on their respected class.

Since you are running in the Utility class your number plate <u>must</u> have a yellow background. We will provide you with yellow glow sticks for the night portion. We are using color coding so you know what level rider you are coming up on or what level rider is behind you. When you filled out your registration one of the questions was what number you would like to run. Unless there is a duplicate you can run that number; however, if there is two or more teams who want to run the same number then we will assign one. Hope this info is helpful.

Old 10-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Mine won't be up and running till my HMF exhaust gets here! The pistons are JE and yes, they are some of the best pistons on the market. I was surprised myself when I seen this! What would you expect but the best tho coming from Mickey at Four Stroke Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Old 10-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

P.W. / O.M.W. ... well, I just got our bio's sent in... now you'll all know how to avoid me at the race ...LOL...

I'm still pretty happy with my Pendland series big gun... but understand that you had some problems with your's... I'm still pulling out my hair, hoping the machinists can get everything done in time...( he's still amazed at the brand of pistons... they must be good... he litterally acted like they were gold )...

I'm suprised that you guy's aren't using those wheels I mentioned in an earlier post... they are custom made, ultra strong & light, repairable ( the outside half can be removed & replaced, if damaged ), & as they are custom, I have a set of 6" double bead lock fronts coming ( with my custom off set ), & a set of 8" double bead lock rears, (with my custom off sets)... they have mud shields, to keep dirt out of the inside, & cost less than the OMF, Douglas, or C lockers that I priced out... & they're made by your neighbors, in Iowa...

talk later...WAM

Old 10-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

What rims are you talking about and who makes um? My mind is scrambled enuf right now with all that is going on so I have no room left in there to guess! LOL!!!

Quick Reply: 12hrs of ATV America