Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Raptor guys are mad at me

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor guys are mad at me

I had some fun over on the Yamaha forum, now they don't like me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I guess the moderator pulled the post, cause now I cannot find it. Don't be suprised if they come over here and start ragging us.

I probably shouldn't do that type of stuff, but for some reason Raptor owners are VERY VERY touchy. I guess I would be too if I bought what was supposed to be the king of the hill and a big heavy automatic shaft driven quad can keep up with it. Not to mention, it's little brother 450 is better in just about every way.

I kinda like it when those guys blast my Force. It makes it that much sweeter when I get all the attention every where I go and nobody pays any attention to those Raptors anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It is also more egg on thier face when they get beat in a drag. If they beat us, no big deal right. They are 150 pounds lighter, have a 5 speed and just about the same size engine, so they should win. But if we win......It is kinda like fist fighting a girl if you know what I mean.....

Anyway, be nice to the Raptor guys. Most of them are pretty cool with a few turdholes thrown in the mix.

Old 10-31-2003, 02:21 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Im not mad homedawg.

Old 10-31-2003, 02:25 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Kawasaki makes a pretty good 2 cycle dirtbike and I have purchased many of those but the quad section is just 2 dusty for me.

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Bing,

That picture of the mountain in your gallery; is that where you live or were you vacationing? I live in Louisiana where the terrain is very flat. Would love to ride where there is some scenery like that one day.

Old 10-31-2003, 06:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol

that is Mt Rainier from Hwy 410
about 30 miles from my house

the mt is about 60 miles from seattle (my home for now)

It scares the shiz out of me when I jump on I-5 south on a clear day (it is massive and close)(not too many clear days in seattle)

Old 10-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Super Quad Patrol

drive on up,,,,I'll take you riding on some of the other snowy peak around here

Old 10-31-2003, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

I cannot believe that I didn't notice it. I have been to Mt Ranier (the state park part where you can drive up if you have a 4X4 in the winter). I went in February of 2001. Went for a training session and brought my wife and daugter (she was 3 months old at the time). Fantastic scenery.

I may just take you up on your offer someday. Quite a long drive from here, but there is some pretty country on the way.

I am officially jealous....All we have down here is swamps and mosquitos.....

Old 11-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

there are....believe it or not some nice rappy owners out there!

Old 11-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

I love racing the people who read the magazines....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They REALLY get shocked.... Most of the mature raptor riders are great people, I have rode with many of them, but its the spoiled 15 year olds who are the problems.

Old 11-04-2003, 01:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Agreed. Most ATVers out there I've met a pretty cool and down to earth people....regardless of brand owned. It takes a lot more than a snicker or poking a little fun at my expence to get me all steamed up. Those that tick me off have tried really, really hard to do so and all I can say is....watch out because you're going to open up a 240 Lb. can of whop a$$. But really, I'm a pretty nice guy....Rappy owner and all.

Quick Reply: Raptor guys are mad at me