Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

snows here...

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default snows here...

Snow started to fall this morning...and I hit a guardrail and got stuck...but I am ok and just some scratches dents and a busted blinker....so for havin bad luck I was pretty lucky

Old 11-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Range Rover
Default snows here...

I really hate you guy's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (j/k)
I want to play in the snow sooo bad with the V it's not funny and don't think I'll ever get to play in the snow unless I drive north for several hour's. We haven't got any snow here in year's nothing over an inch any way's. But I think it would be fun as he!! to ride in the snow on the V Force even if I spent most of my time pulling it out it would still be fun.

Sorry to hear about your wreck was it in your car/truck?
If it make's you feel any better I bought a brand new Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 on Sept. 25th and a week and a half ago some dumb @ss woman backed out of her driveway and didn't see me coming and ruined the passenger side of my brand new truck with only 800 miles on it. Just got the ck from her insurance company today 3000$ in damage. But the good thing is I can fix it myself and pay a friend to paint it and it's only gonna cost me about 500$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. So I will finally be able to get dual's for the V and allmost pay it off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] . Can't wait till next week end just ordered the HMF's cause I've heard good things about them and there only 495$ with free shipping.

So that's kinda unlucky and lucky at the same time too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default snows here...

your crazy. Trust me getting snow this early is no fun. It means that its too damn cold to do anything. I planned on riding my quad this weekend but it was so cold i could barely handle being outside. Getting snow has its downfalls.

Old 11-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default snows here...

it was actually in my moms car...my jeep (which has 4 wheel drive and probably would have saved me from hitting the rail) is takin away right now...

but yeah snow is pretty fun with quads...even with our tb250 it is fun as he!! lol
really fun to do dounts and all that...If I was you doc I would pay half of the V off and then use the other half for elkas/axis shocks and clutch kit and your duals...at least that is what I would do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]