Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

VFORCE REV BOX

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VFORCE REV BOX

HAS anyone came up with any kind of rev box or anything to advance timing any and does anyone make a 2 into 1 intake so we can run one carb and what is the info on the carbon fiber intake i have not done much in the past couple monthe so whats new??????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default VFORCE REV BOX

Nothing yet that I know of. Diamond G is working on a top end box, Mickey Dunlap, Yoshimura and Vortex are working on CDI's. I heard good reports from people that have off set keys.

Don't know of any 2 into 1 as of yet, Alltoys posted once that he had one.

Dalton has an overdrive clutch setup. Face plate cut out in four places allowing the spiders to close more adding top speed, comes with springs and weights.

Mickey has a 785 kit, you probably already knew most of this.

I see a lot more v's that have dual air feeds, and a few that had extended there air snorkel to the front, like ram air.

14mins has posted he is getting a V, wants to go bigger than 785, he must have been inpressed by yours at the races.

Old 11-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default VFORCE REV BOX

shotgun i am not sure that the big stroke is the way to go i am more interested in a intake and single carb with nitrous i think i have been waiting for some type of timing advance system but nothing yet that sucks i am very pleased with the way mine runs now but you always want more so i think maybe nitrous is next also does anyone make a longer rear grab bar yet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default VFORCE REV BOX

I hear you on the nitrous, I hope your transmission hold up to it better than mine, but then again, you won't be pulling 10,000 lbs.

Boondockers has a nitrous system that puts it into the airbox, not after the carbs, so the nossels aren't restricting the flow, when your not on the bottle.

There's people working on different ring and pinion set ups to change gear ratios.

Hows that V compare to the 450?

Old 11-12-2003, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default VFORCE REV BOX

my 450 is very very fast so there is not much comparing i have done some r&d work from ron woods on my 450 and it screams the only problem is the clutch will not hold it is in the shop now for the 3rd clutch ron woods is making me some new clutch springs now it should be ready in a week or so the 450 will be the fastest 4stroke around in a little while but i need some help on the force i want to make it faster any suggestions would be great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default VFORCE REV BOX

Samcoeds,
I have been trying to call you but your number does not work anymore. It is not hard to make a single manifold I made one to hook my super charger also to push Nos that is old stuff already. I am working on a tuneable igntion that I already have plus a tuneable EFI with a 2 stage Nos system. If all measurements are correct should be in the 115 HP range. I am aslo working on a cassette transmission to change gear ratios in a matter of seconds. Next spring will be the unveiling of my mudd racer the best thing is it will not look any different than a P700. Once I have the bugs worked out I may establish a web site to show the stuff off.