Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

CDI for V-FORCE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CDI for V-FORCE!!!

http://www.procomengineering.com/

Looks like this place has gotten a CDI for the V-force,and even a "RACE CDI "model fro the V-force[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hope this isnt old news, but I saw this in the Bombardier forum,and thought it was cool!!

Bigger.

Old 12-26-2003, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

I know that a CDI can improve performance but wouldn't be able to tell if this one is good or bad. Hopefully someone with a good knowledge of CDI's can check this out and let us all know.

Old 12-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Just noticed under the CDI section on their web site........what does the Rgulator/Rectifier do for the V-Force???

Old 12-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

From my understanding, the "hi -performance" regulator/rectifier after sensing that the battery is fully charged, it then diverts most all the "charge" to the Coils making for a hotter spark, Thus a better explosion of fuel which gains power. It sounds possible for sure, but agian it would take someone actually putting one on,and testing it out in the real world. 8% is a BIG jump by anything that it "plugg&Play".

Bigger.

Old 12-26-2003, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

biggerisbetter, thanks for the clarification. Does sound pretty cool but I'm with you, I would like to see a test of the product first before buying it.

Old 12-27-2003, 02:52 AM
Trailblazer

Mark82,

I bought the Elkas and you will be impressed.

You should have bought them before anything else.

When you do buy them, call the company.
they'll adjust it for your weight and ask you if you want it valved for MX, Cross country or both.
I went with both. They'll give you shock covers and mine already got pretty beat up

theyre awesome. You'll be shocked when your nose drops 2.5 inches.
It makes your A-arms widen out and gives the effect to +1 A-arms.
Turning is alot easier.

Old 12-27-2003, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

Bonehead, you've just stated what I've been thinking for the last couple weeks. I look at my "V" and see all the stuff on it and though it does look trick I realized with all the money I put into all this other stuff I could have gotten the Elkas. Funny thing about getting stuff for your bike......you can look at the price of the Elkas and say "that's a lot of money, I should wait on those a bit" but you'll turn right around and over the course of 2 to 3 weeks spend one and a half times what the Elkas cost on other stuff. Worst thing is all this other stuff may look cool and make you a bit more comfortable on the bike but it really doesn't improve the performance of the bike like the Elkas would have. Talk about feeling like a "bonehead"......no pun intended.

Old 12-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Trailblazer

how much does the box cost

Old 12-29-2003, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

I noticed that Four-stroke tech has hi- rev cdi for the vforce i seen it in the Jan, 04 dirt wheels on page 179.

Old 12-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody eveer heard of this company? I didn't see any prices or dyno results on their web page.

Quick Reply: CDI for V-FORCE!!!