Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Alltoys kicks A$$

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2004, 01:17 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alltoys kicks A$$

I saw Alltoys at a ice racing meet this last weekend. I thought I had a fast Kawi untill I heard the sound of a super charger spool up, I had to see what all the excitement was about. Here was a guy turning heads at the 300 foot drags on the long side of the lake. He turned 5:12 seconds consistantly with studded tires. He made 5 runs kicked everyones butt. He said the dyno runs he had turned were in the 90 hp range at 9500 rpm. He also tuned my quad I thought I had it tuned right at least that was what my dealer told me. Alltoys listened to my motor right off he said it was lean pulled out some of his jets, moded my airbox and what a difference. Thanks Alltoys I learned more in a half hour from you than I coud have from my dealer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I hope to talk with you in the future thanks again, hope to ride with you some time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Range Rover

well it seems that he got to do one of his goals now how bout those fish?

Old 01-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

yep thats alltoys, last may we went for a run and there was a very large pack so i didn't get to see him much, the big kawis were busy pulling the honda and yami out of the endless mud. anyway once we got to high ground and heading home we both had worked our way to the front of the pack. we were cruising along at a pretty good clip when alltoys yelled to open her up, yeah i jammed the throttle hard but it was like a old man chasing a boy on roller skates for his machine did a wheelie and was gone in a very large roar, assorted rocks, sand ,chipmunks and sticks. and this was a used motor he had picked up after blowing his up. yes i had to eat his dust all the way back to camp. and yes, no turbo, no super charger. now i don't knew what he had for a ignition but i can tell you this whatever that quad was capable of doing , he had it doing it. oh , by the way, (this is probably old news but i cant tell you all the stuff he told me ) he had a endless supply of little black box's and was on his way to calgary to meet some racing friends from the u.s.a. it makes you wonder where he get all the time to do what he does and how he does it so well.

Old 01-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

I met Alltoys last fall and have spent MANY hrs in his shop and riding out one the trails. In my many many years of sledding and 1st year of quading, I have never met anyone who not only knows a TON about setting up toys but will do anything to help at the drop of a hat.
Gary's soft spoken style, extreme humbleness and eagerness to spend time AND money helping a complete stranger makes him a prince of a guy who is truley in a class onto his own. Thanks for your continued frendship and all the very best in the new year. You truly deserve it!!

Randy

Old 01-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the pat on the back fellas I am sure anyone of you would help someone in need. I enjoyed the weekend on the ice unfortunatly I did not get a chance to get some fishing in. Neon had a good set-up just needed a little nudge in the right direction.....not a problem. It was a little chily that day around -30 during timed drags the lights worked great no problem with the cold. I was thrilled at the turnout must have been close to 50 quads of all shapes and sizes. The fun part was watching the Munchkins on 50cc and 90cc quads it was a hoot.

It's a little cool now for a ride but later on I would like to hook with you guys again have a great New Year till later have fun.

Old 01-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

I gotta agree with ya XC800, i have never met alltoys but every time i contact him via phone or pm he always seems to have the answers im looking for.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just wanna say thanks for everything gary and keep up the good work..... P.S the fishing is great down here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] nothing big enough to go on the wall yet..... but when i catch that 5 lb. or bigger lunker it's goin on the wall in the living room and im sure with in a day or to i will get divorce papers LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]