Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

700 Prairie equiped with Dyna CDI wins 6 Hours Of ATV America, Texas!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 700 Prairie equiped with Dyna CDI wins 6 Hours Of ATV America, Texas!!!

Prairiewrench, maybe you could add some of theses pictures of the prairie in race hot action into your picture site.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

Now that there is a thread started I have to say that this race was AWESOME, it was a LOT OF FUN and I was really impressed with how well the guys placed overall.

Thank you to Oldmanwheeler for the ride down and the use of the fourwheeler for the team...Thanks to Prairiewrench for making that a kick-a$$ machine!! I appreciate being able to go along. You guys were were fun to travel with...I was a little worried about a trip with 8 guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No worries!

Here are some pictures, they take a while to load, though. This is just a webpage I whipped up in a few minutes so they could all see the pictures. I will put final touches on it and an article later. Click here

Old 02-25-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

prairiewrench
great show on a great bike, keep up the good work. i can hardly wait to hear what it was that alltoys did.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

PW,
Glad you liked the CDI this goes to show how restrictive the old cdi is. Now with EFI, blower and Nos just imagine what it would be like to have 83 HP between your legs LOL. I may bring it down with me to the fun run for you to give it a go.

Roscoe69,
I believe you may be the first to ride my blown P700 this spring I have a Ducati programmable ignition on it now but I am going to build a mud runner this spring. I will keep the Super Charged one for ice racing and drag racing. A CDI from Dyna one of the first experimental ones I tested is what PW used for his decisive victory in Texas.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

PW,

Congrats!!! Good to see that all your hard work pays off! That CDI work great too, can't wait to get my hands on one this April.

Go Team FD Racing!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-26-2004, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for all your support,,, just wait,,, the best is yet to come! There will be more races and more wins leading up to the big one at the end of the year! 12 Hour of ATV America!!!!!!

Alltoys,,, you brought us Alljoys this weekend. I wish you could have seen the look on our riders faces when they went for a test ride and felt the power that DYNA CDI helped to produce! You are a truely a great guy!

Old 02-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Range Rover

Congrats neighbor
Sounds like you guys had a great time......
cant wait to get my hands on a new CDI

Old 02-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

P.W. ... you realize that you've now gotten enough of the right sponsers, that you are no longer the "little guy"...LOL... now YOU will be the one that all of "us little guys" are gunning for... LOL

Too bad there wasn't a bigger representation of utility quads to compete against... but you more than proved your team, by beating so many of the 2WD quads... but we knew that last year, when I posted before the 12 hours race, that you guy's were turning lap times faster than lots of the 2WD quads...

No offense, but I hope I don't bump into you guy's this summer, until the Fort Dodge hare scramble race ( it would be better for my self esteem...LOL )... I'll be doing more mud racing & ( hopefully ) ATV pulling this summer, & may go down to the Mud Nationals in April... ( I'm also looking at buying a pulling sled, that was used at the local Harley events )... the mud races & Pulls are much easier on this "old" body, than the Hare Scrambles, & I'm much to selfish ( or cheap ), to put a "young gun" on my quad for that kind of race... Plus it's a lot of change over, to be competitive in 3-4 different racing venues... I may race most of the summer hare scrambles in the "old man" class, anyway...LOL

Old 02-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

Congrads guys and gal on the win and placement.

Nice pics.

Will you be in the same class with the 785?

I'm glad to hear that finally we might have a CDI. Better find some more weight to put on the drag...lol

Good luck and keep us posted.

Alltoys, get us some pictures of that monster.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Great news FD Racing! Wearing out those sport quads definately shows that you guys have a heck of a machine and a great team. Nicely done and keep us in the loop as you march through the year!

Peace,
Sgt_Rock

Quick Reply: 700 Prairie equiped with Dyna CDI wins 6 Hours Of ATV America, Texas!!!