Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V Force on MX Track

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V Force on MX Track

Guys,

I have been thinking of taking my V out to the local MX track to "play". I don't intend to try any 70 foot doubles, but after reading the latest magazine articles bashing the V Forces abilities, I am left wondering if my orange beast can handle it.

I guess my question is how well can the V Force do on a MX track with a casual rider just having fun. Not racing or trying to clear every jump, just playing around. Am I destined to hurt myself? I have jumped my V Force a little in Sand dunes and trails and I think it does pretty well. Not quite as nimble as my Raptor, but I have never really felt like it was as bad as the mags make it out to be.

Any advice or sharing of experience with this issue would be greatly appreciated. That mag has gotten me down.

Old 03-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V Force on MX Track

HomeDawg...you shouldn't have any troubles. You can check out my profile page w/ some small jumps. I ride at a local track regularly when we can't go trail riding.
My V is simply stock, and I love to launch the beast. It is very stable in the air. You will find that overjumping will result in bottoming out. But with a good downside landing...the V will perform flawlessly.
My only complaint is that the whoops are a bit tricky...the V is a bit bouncy on the whoops. But otherwise its a blast at the track.

p.s. the double in my profile is about 35'+. We have a double that is about 45'+ as well. Both extremly easy to clear w/ the V.