Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

just look can you please?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just look can you please?

ok look im frustrated.. im looking for stuff.. Im saving my money up.. I almost have enough for the jet kit the pipe and the filter.. I worked this week (spring break) and I only need a hundred more.. (I got 220 saved up.. isnt that ironic my bayou is a 220?) so any way.. I wanna find any thing for my bike and i cant find diddily squat!!! i can find stuff for crappy 3-wheelers from the 70s but i cant find ANY thing for my 4-wheeler.. i wanna find a big bore kit a cylindar any thing possible what so ever what do i get?? NOTHING!!!!!! and this stupid tach thing WHY WONT A REGULAR FRIGGIN TACH WORK??? I AM NOT BUYING THAT MINITACH FROM KAWASUCKI!!! why wont a regular tach work? some one said a one piston bike needs a special tach? then why is that minitach from kawasaki supposed to work?? ARGGG this is so annoying.. im sorry i dont mean to be stupid but im just aggervated to be searching for hours to find nothing but thats what u guys are here for.. thanks for any replys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

ok guys i appologise for being retarted.. im calm now and im sorry for yelling.. but is there ANY where i can get a bore kit or a place that i can send it to?? my birthday is in 2 weeks and i bet i can get my dad to pay for either that or a porting job WOOT!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol thanks for any replys.. -tyler

Old 03-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyzorg
WOOT
k not an answer but does WOOT mean nething?

Old 03-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

oh jee ur so kind.. thanks for posting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]... w00t is a term used in games like CS meaning like a very happy exclamation like "the enemy is dead NOW WE GOT THE FLAG w00t!!!!!" do u understand what it means now?

Old 03-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have a bayou 220. The new bike is a bayou 250. Buy a gasket kit for your engine and then buy a stock 250 piston. There is your big bore. Have the cylinder bored and honed at your local shop and they could probably put it all together for you too if you wanted.

Old 03-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

thanks.. where can i get the gasket kit from? just from the dealership or do they have it online???

Old 03-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You probably dont want to hear this....but you could dump a 1000bucks into the bayou, and be very lucky to get 4 hp. Im not kidding, is this how you want to spend a grand? Youll still have a 3/4 size quad, with the lightest duty front end anywhere. If it was my money, i save up somemore, and when i had enough, id by a bigger quad. The reality of it sucks...its worth 1500 bucks today, you can put 1000 bucks into a motor tomorrow, and its worth 1500 bucks two days from now. Thats bad math but real, 1500+1000= 1500.
Enjoy what ya got, and save your money for a better value.

Old 03-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can get a bore job for 150, piston and gasket kit for 150, and install it yourself. 300 bucks isnt too bad.

Rocky Mountain has the gasket kit for your bayou, its 18 bucks plus shipping and tax.

Old 03-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

thanks man.. oh and about gettin a new atv.. thats out of the question.. why and the HELL would i be modding my bayou unless i really had to?? but i do because theres no way we have even remotely enough money to buy another quad (dad always pays full hates payments) and so im gonna mod mine with MY own money so hell if it can go faster then there ya go!.. thanks madbog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

oh and for the gaskit kit.. do i get the 220 size or do i get the 300 sence im gettin a bigger piston?? thanks again!

*edit* k u know what.. i think im a idiot.. lol.. this one is self explanitory.. i need to get the 220 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].. unless u say otherwise?? thanks