Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Hey Shotgun,,,,,

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Shotgun,,,,,

I love it when a post starts with a heading like that,,, everyone has to look just to see what's up! LOL!!!

Anyway, I have a set of brand ne 27 inch MudLites, how well do you think they might work for pulling????? I figure when I get mine back I can mount them on my spare set of beadlocks and let the air way down or fill um wayyyyy up if needed!

Old 04-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hey Shotgun,,,,,

P.W. ... I just got my new pulling tires in, & wheels are ordered... you let me know when you are going to any pulls... I'll come & show you just how bad those Mud Lites are for pulling ...LOL...

Old 04-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hey Shotgun,,,,,

Gotta remember, I'm just a poor boy from a poor family,,, and I would be single if I went and bought tires and rims just for pulling! I kinda like the wife I have now so I think I will stick with the tires I have here! Of corse we do sell Kubota tractors and some of them have some awful nice looking tires on them that would do some digging,,,,, hmmmmm!!! Oh wait, I need my job also,,, the boss probley wouldn't like it if he came in to see a brand new tractor on blocks! LOL!!!!!

Old 04-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hey Shotgun,,,,,

all I can say, is that these tires were much cheaper than those Pit Bulls that SHOTGUN & DWB like to run...( I bought the whole set, for a little more than the cost of one Pit Bull )...the credid card companies love me... I'm putting thier kids through college...LOL...

Seriously P.W. ... let me know of any pulls you hear about... I was / may still, going to buy a pull sled... I can get a really good deal on one, but the spectator liability insurance costs are outragious... still thinking about how I could do it....

Old 04-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hey Shotgun,,,,,

PW

I have seen Mudlite used, but not on very good bikes, so not really sure....All I can compare them to is Vamps, which I have used when It's a really soft track after rains.

I personally don't like any tire that doesn't have a solid, crossing type bar. I know on hard pack, the vamp tread rolls because of the hollow centers, plus although the tread looks aggresive, their isn't really much cross tread. Trade them or sell them and get a set of Duros, tractor type lugs, take a grinder and sharpen the leading edge.

I wouldn't worry about it much, you would beat 99% of the bikes out their, even with your stockers on. lol

How many other bikes will get the drag going about 50 mph. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Hey Shotgun,,,,,

Originally posted by: SHOTGUN
PW

I have seen Mudlite used, but not on very good bikes, so not really sure....All I can compare them to is Vamps, which I have used when It's a really soft track after rains.

I personally don't like any tire that doesn't have a solid, crossing type bar. I know on hard pack, the vamp tread rolls because of the hollow centers, plus although the tread looks aggresive, their isn't really much cross tread. Trade them or sell them and get a set of Duros, tractor type lugs, take a grinder and sharpen the leading edge.

I wouldn't worry about it much, you would beat 99% of the bikes out their, even with your stockers on. lol

How many other bikes will get the drag going about 50 mph. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Just the people that own their own drag!!!!!! lol