Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

If anyone wants to see a video

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If anyone wants to see a video

of me and my friends driving in some fairly deep water with out quads please goto my website. On the left hand side you will find a menu, scroll down and look for something called, "Kawasaki Quad Ride April 17th 2004." I recommend you right click on it and, "Save target as." Its 33 mbs, so modem users if you want it let it go over night. If there is a big demand for a modem user friendly version I can create a smaller one but it will look like crap.

Just so you know who I am, I am the Banana man, hehe. The other two are Jason and Brett, they own the Arctic Cat 400is. The water was fairly deep, its fun to play in. Throughout the day we found some more deep water, there was one spot where I could not get out of. I dropped down into a water hole, the bottom was so so soft, the edges were even softer. I could not climb back out with the water up to the top of my tires and the bottom being so soft. I didn't get this on tape, I had to be winched out.

The other two guys make a comment on how I needed to be pulled out all day long, lol, they wish. The praire did well. Water + Belt + V-Twin = BIG SMILES!

Leave your comments here. Thanks for watching.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

cool vid Banana man... that P650 was pushin that water around

Old 04-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

Nice Vid.

Search the net for "stoik converter". It can shrink that file down for us if it is an avi. 33mb is too much. Stoik converter can easily shink it. Give two links, so that slow users can pick a lower quality file. I use it, even though it is kinda clunky and sometimes won't ouput it the settings are too low, but other than that it is awesome.

Old 04-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

I did use that stoik converter, it didn't give me what I wanted. The video was really blocky. I can make a 7 mb version but thats ultra crap. I used a different program, not sure what its called, its on my home PC. I'm at work.

Old 04-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Banana Man aka bbertram,

That's one cool video. Boys those Cat riders sure changed there mind quickly about the Prairie once they seen it in the water. That was too funny.

Anybody that says that Prairie's don't like the water should definitly watch this video. This is definitly going in my saved video collection. LOL!!!

Thanks

Dan

Old 04-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

Media player says file is damaged or corrupt, why?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

I have alot more cool videos like that, I have them on DVD now. Its just hard to make them small enough and keep the quality. I would rather have quality than a small file.

If you can't see the video check to make sure you have media player 8 or newer. If that doesn't work re-download it.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Range Rover

Sweet video.. I am at work i had to watch it about 4 times because i wanna go riding so bad. Keep on riding hard and show them other boys how it is done...

Old 04-29-2004, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

I love watching this video, I can't wait for it to melt!!

Old 04-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

I'm with you bbertram .. quality is key .. nobody wants to watch a camo colored block splashing through dark brown blocks .. LOL

sweet vid BTW

Quick Reply: If anyone wants to see a video