Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Go here for pictures of Fast Flexx bars on V-Force

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go here for pictures of Fast Flexx bars on V-Force

BigOne, I got mine from my buddies shop (Washington Cycle). I know he ordered direct from Galfer. My brake lines are the "T" type, meaning there is just one line running out of the reservoir up on your handle bars and down at the base of the steering stem it splits off through a "T" fitting to each caliper. I know some other brands have two seperate lines. Two lines attach up at the reservoir and each one takes its own path to each caliper. Where the "3 lines" are mentioned you may be looking at a goof-up. There are two companies (Galfer being one of them) that advertise the 3rd line (for the back brakes) but it's a mistake. The rear brakes are not hydrolic on the V-Force. I asked Galfer about this and the guy told me to hang on a moment then came back to the phone and said that it was a mistake.....they don't actually make a rear SS brake line. I believe I have heard of a "cable" type brake line with a braided stainless covering that's out there. This would be more of a cosmetic upgrade than anything else.

Old 05-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go here for pictures of Fast Flexx bars on V-Force

sweet bars, thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do yall think the trail tech speed with the mount will work with these bars ???????