Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

stupid friends

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid friends

That is one of the biggest things that makes me mad i hate when people get me all mud and it is worse when they do it on purpose

Old 05-31-2004, 08:09 AM
Trailblazer
Default stupid friends

you gotta get your goods out the friends garage. There will always be a temptation for him as long as they are there.

As far as letting friends ride, I am not a supporter. Most "friends" wont pony up when they break something and If you let them ride too much, they think it's thier bike.

I actually had a "friend" ask to borrow my V-Force for the weekend. It was still in the back of my truck. I had just bought it 25 min earlier!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2004, 01:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default stupid friends

FRIENDS are friends until they wreck your bike and have to pay for something. I let my friend ride my Prairie 700 and in trying to do a donut he rolled the bnike sideways bending the right side of my front rack and cracking my front right front right wheel well plastic and totally scrwed up the black trim on the right side. I was to least MAD! and he wants me to pay half of it since he seems to "recall" it was my doing messing all that up. but i have it on camera him flipping the bike and nothing wrong with it until he flipped it, so i dont know i only have one friend i trust riding my bike until mark decides to pay up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid friends

I can top you all..1 of my "friends" hit me head on(I was at a near stand still..he was wheeleing at me) and destroyed my atv and his kawi 2 wheeler and he smashed his arm BAD and sued me..and the little C*&^S@#$%R won..even tho the accident report ruled HE was totally at fault 100%..I was absolved of all wrong dueing at he still won...top that..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 03:17 PM
Range Rover
Default stupid friends

You guy's need to find new friends. I wouldn't consider any of them friends. Sounds like most of them are irresposible kids.

Old 05-31-2004, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid friends

well...i can garentee you I do not ever talk to the SOB..to top it off he baught the house just down the street and a new car with that money..

Old 05-31-2004, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid friends

Man, you guys have crappy friends. Anytime any one of the guys I ride with want to take my wheeler for a ride, it is an unwritten rule that if you break it, you fix it. And vice-versa too. I know that if I bust something, I'm gonna pay. Anyone who doesn't think this way is just an immature idiot.

Old 05-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid friends

One of my friends jumped on my dirtbike one time (it didnt need a key) and took off so I strolled inside and casually put the CO2 on my paintball gun and waited for him to come back by and when he seen me it was to late. Kinda funny i wouldnt have been so mad if he hadnt wrecked it the day before riding it without my permission. Didnt do any damage though.

Old 06-01-2004, 08:33 AM
Range Rover
Default stupid friends

Yeah, I had a friend that left his RM250 at the house and another friend talked me into taking it for a little ride with him and his bike. Well we just started riding and the guy that left it there had it jetted it wrong and burnt a hole in the top of the piston while I was riding it. I know it wasn't my falt but I paid to have it fixed, because I was riding it without his permission. I to know ALOT of my friends that take other peoples bikes out and say they are going to pay for the damage and never do!!!!!! MAN does that pizz me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So becareful who you let ride your bike. Your friends may have good intentions when they take, them but when something happens ????? Well you know (The road to Hell is filled with good intentions............)