Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Brute Force Ride

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force Ride

Well this of course is my opinion , but the Brute Force is bad. I have a P-650 and I was happy with that. My friend, however had a Rincon 650 with 28X9.50 outlaws and was very not happy. The tranny started not shifting and two trips to the shop and still not shifting. I told him about the Brute the first time I heard something about it here, and he called and reserved one, even though they had never heard of one, when they did they ordered one camo and he got it last wed.
Ok, as I said I have a P-650 with the mods listed below. It’s got the power, but as it should be it won’t stay with the 750. The Brute in stock form is as high as mine at the floorboards. The bolt pattern for the Brute IRS is the same as Honda IRS and the same as the grizz. We bolted the 28” outlaws, from the Honda, and put it next to mine for a side by side. It makes my 650 look like a little toy. I don’t know how much ground clearance you need but it was a good 4 in. taller than mine and I have 28” Mudlites. Before the tires went on you could pull the front wheels and keep them up. If you let off the gas or the front starts to come down hit the gas and it will pull itself back up. With the outlaws you had to lean back on the road because they just want to spin. You could hold the front brake and bake a set of tires. In the grass or in low the front jumps right up. The power is there. I noticed while riding on a dirt road he was jumping on and off the throttle, just enough to spin the tires. He had his 120 pound son on the back and it was shooting rooster tails out the back the way mine does with just me. I think it needs the carbs adjusted a little because it would backfire when you let off. Nothing harsh in fact the same thing mine is doing and I made some snorkel mods to mine so I know It needs some attention.
I asked him how it compared to his Rincon power wise and he said it was like having two more motors under him. He said his elbows were hurting him from holding on under power. He did several times offer to let me ride it but I know if I do mine won’t look right to me any more. I think it already looks like, never mind I don’t have the money.

DG Holeshot
DG Snorkel
K&N Filter
Dial-A-Jet-(GONE)
Supertrapp IDSX exhaust
Primary Dalton Plain\white spring
Secondary EPI black spring
P-700 Belt
28” Mudlites on C's
Odyssey 925 Dry cell battery
Warn 4000 winch on front
Warn 2500 winch on back
Headlight mod
Back-up lights

Old 07-26-2004, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Brute Force Ride

You're opinion is that the BF is bad, but you've never even ridden one? Weird post...

(maybe you meant "bad" in a "good" way?)

Old 07-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Brute Force Ride

He meant: "That thing is BAAAAD!!!"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Trailblazer
Default Brute Force Ride

I didn't have to ride it to see what it could do.

Old 07-27-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default Brute Force Ride

I have pictures of a BF side by side and front and back comparing it to my P650 on my site. It makes my little P650 look like a toy. Thats fine with me though. I bet the BF will roll down the hill before my P650 will. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2004, 11:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Brute Force Ride

i rode my bf all weekend in ponds up and down hills, and jumped it a fewe times, i thought the ride was great . i was riding with a guy who had a 250 quad sport all race ready and had no prob. with the trails. in fact he wanted to race me and he lost 8 out of 8 races, and not by just a little, im talking 3 or 4 bikes. all in all a very good time.