Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

BEWARE of Kawasaki City, Irving,TX

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BEWARE of Kawasaki City, Irving,TX

Made a deal of 2 purchases on 2 BF750s with Kawasaki City out of Irving, Texas but since one of us lives out-of-state (me) Kawie City Refused to Honor the Kawasaki Good Times Credit Card. The Dealer said he could not charge the BF750 on my Card b/c I lived out-of-state. This is BS! I called the Kawie Credit Company directly & they said they don't have such a policy & the Credit company didn't care what State I bought it in & use my "Good Times Card".
Good thing I called ahead to this misinformed Kawie Dealer w/my "Good Times" card info & didn't make the long 14 hour drive (1-way) & then find out that they would of Refused my "Good Times" card.
If you live in Texas you will be OK but us out-of-staters you best be careful if you were planning to take advantage of any of the Kawasaki Promotion paying plans.
By the way, my friend also canceled his BF b/c this Dealer was being unfair in his policy.

Old 07-30-2004, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something doesn't sound quite right. If kawa will accept their own credit card, then the kawa dealer should. I sounds like they are trying to get people there and then scam them maybe. Good for you that you checked ahead before making the long trip.

Old 07-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is BS and I know for a fact it is. I had an 02 P650 bought at Bare Bros Kawasaki Suzuki in Bristol VA at one time. A few days later I decided to buy one here in Statesville. I had the dealer to call and cancel the deal with the Bare Bros dealer since I hadnt picked it up yet or signed any papers, I just had everything approved through the Kawasaki card. So, I know for a fact you can buy out of state using that card.