Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Guestion for marylandatv on penland pipe

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guestion for marylandatv on penland pipe

Can you actually feel a difference with the full system? Is the penland quieter and more power than the utility pipe? Hmf was advertising a quiet core to attach to the end of thier pipes. Is the sound of the penland louder than the nyroc pipe mod with 6 3/8" holes and tip cut out? Thanks for any info.

Old 07-30-2004, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

Well, thanks for the Guestion?-lol My boy! Because of my many years of riding, one race and knowledge of our sport, oh and ranked 23rd in the GNCC! many guestions are asked of me, and with countless hours of R&D under my belt Im more then happy to help out! In 1969 when Mr. Takeuchi of Honda Japan needed my advice on the first ever ATV I was able to help! and told him chop sua chow dung yo, ping pow etc. BS, etc., etc. ~LOL

OK Im feelin serious now, The HMF slip-on I had was louder then my full system now. There is another guy in our group with an HMF slip-on as well and NOBODY wants to ride behind him!~lol. He's selling his by the way for a Grizzly and went back to stock! I was going to put mine on ebay? I don't know if its the packing in some slip-ons or what? I really think this full system is the way to go for the Prairies! I feel there are performance differences using the TRM and feel gain's with the HMF Penland Full System! I very happy with it and would buy it again! I don't think its super loud in anyway and It should pass most sound tests? But don't hold me to that! Because when you crack the throttle you hear it!~lol.. IMO- If I was looking for quite those I would more then likely just leave the stock exhaust on. I had plenty of FUN with my Prairie when I sported the stock exhaust. I think I would pass on the echo idea as well. Sound to Green Peace to me.-LOL. I don't know about, and don't think I've ridden with anyone that had the nyroc mod? It might me something worth trying I guess? Some online here seem to like it? But I think you ask anyone that has the HMF Penland System, They will tell you they like it a lot! and probably don't care what others are running,, because they'll be behind them..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ~coop

www.MarylandATV.com
Prairie 700
Team Green Plastic
Progressive Springs
OMF Beadlocks
Maxxis Big Horns
Dyna CDI
EPI Pink Spring
Twin Air Filter
HMF Penland Exhaust
And a Bunch of other Toyz

Old 07-31-2004, 04:28 AM
Pro Rider

thanks for the information. I already modified my exhaust and am trying to make it legal to ride in the forest service lands. That is why I was looking for a pipe. Also my pipe may be a little loud now.