Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

camping trip from hell

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default camping trip from hell

Originally posted by: reconman2003- we threw some lighter fluid on one and caught it on fire with a stick and it ran around on fire- it was so funny. but i was with friends so it wasnt to bad
Oh, great!! Now we're going to have Peta jumping all over us, unfortunately they would be right this time. reconman2003- that's not fun, it's just plain cruel!!

Old 08-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah those tornadoes really ruin things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We got barely missed one night in Alabama while crappie fishing at Lake Weiss. An f-5 hit in that town while we were there. Not a pretty night at all. Sirens going off everywhere and we were in a tent 20 ft. from the lake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The strong winds all night+ an annoying tent drip=no sleep and white capping water the next morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Glad to hear you are OK.

Old 08-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: reconman2003. we had a little battle goin on with them. we threw fire logs at them and killed two of them omg it smelled so bad. we threw some lighter fluid on one and caught it on fire with a stick and it ran around on fire- it was so funny. but i was with friends so it wasnt to bad
what do you do in your spare time??? not to hack on you too bad but man,thats just plain cruel..its a proven fact that most serial murderers start out torturing small animals..not that your a serial murderer in the making...and it was only some skunks..

Old 08-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Range Rover

Hmm..skunks are pretty bad, I can only imagine what burning skunk must smell like. Glad I wasnt there.

Old 08-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

well,I skunk you all the time on the trails..you should know pretty well what it smells like...lol

Old 08-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Range Rover

Now all I smell is BS!

Old 08-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

@@
+
*****GRIN*****

Old 08-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DAMB DUDE!!!!!! I thought the 20 wasp stings I recieved this weekend was bad! We went wheeling to a swiming hole....had to walk alond a little path along the river, when out of no where "OUCH" then 19 more!!!!! 2 to each ear, 2 on each forearm, and the rest to my head!!!!!! all I could do was dive into the river and swim like hell, MAN that hurts. Glad to hear you made it home OK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2004, 02:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Im gonna have to email this thread to my buds... they cant understand why I no longer go camping. Lifes too short to be miserable....I rough it at motels now.

Old 08-02-2004, 02:52 AM
Trailblazer

Hey masterblaster sorry for your crappy luck but I think I might have you beat on this one.It must be one of those weekends.I was Quading with my lovely wife in a remote area and she was able to watch me and my quad tumble 50 feet {maybe more} off the trail down a ravine.Luckily the Lord was on my side, he planted a zillion willow and poplar trees 3 or 4 years before I got there.All the foilage broke my fall and my kvf 700's fall.I am getting it lifted out by helicopter tomorrow, as it would be impossible to do it any other way.The only thing wrong with the 700 is a broken bead on front tire and broken mirror as far as I can tell.I will know more tomorrow.By the way watch out for sneaky roots sticking out on the trail.I caught the root and it cocked my wheel causing the quad to go over I was only going about 10 mph.This is a very humbling experience for me it feels good to write about it.I will now become good friends with the helicopter company.I will update tomorrow if you guys want.

Quick Reply: camping trip from hell