Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Brute Force Issues fixable or not?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 10:30 AM
Tyr
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force Issues fixable or not?

It is my version of the Multi-Mount for the Brute. I didn't like the low placement of the winch that
the factory bracket provides, so I'm modifying a Multi-mount kit from an old Foreman. I also like
the added versatility of being able to move the winch off the quad when I don't need it.

Old 08-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force Issues fixable or not?

On my "lowrider" I rotated the bars back a bit to go with the lower seat hight. This works well for me, the only other issue is the bars have a little too much sweep-back for my tastes. I think a straighter bar would suit me better.
I would have to say that with the stock seat, the bike was very comfortable and as I was at a half crouch position when seated, the transition from seated to standing was a easy as could be. Just the thing for long rides on flat rough trails. But boy, there was no way I was going to ride any sort of serious off-cambers with that set up.
As a side note, with the "C" wheels and their wider track, while most excellent for stability, it seems to me they are a lot more prone to trying to wrench the bars out of your hands if one unexpectedly snags something with the front wheels. I would almost like to try the mud-lites on the stock wheels and see how that setup would do.