Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

AMEN 9-11-2001, will never be forgotten.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMEN 9-11-2001, will never be forgotten.

Please, don't take me the wrong way. I applaude what the US is doing, but, I wonder if they are doing it the right way?

1st --- Saddam Hussein violated 17 UN resolutions ordering him to disarm and to allow in weapons inspectors he would not, so we removed him.
He is gone, soldiers are still there, getting killed on a daily basis.

2nd --- We have found factories able to produce Chemical and Biological weapons.
There are factories all over the world able to produce these types of weapons, but the fact still remaines that none were found. If there is proof that they were sent to neighboring countries, why not go after those countries to let the UN in to investigate?

3rd – We have found missiles that are used to spread Chemical and Biological agents.
Again, most of the countries in the world have that ability, and have done so, so why hasn't the US or the UN gone after them? Iran is probably one of the worst offenders in that area, so why haven't they been "investigated"? Look at the Koreans.

Iraq has never openly said they are planning or have ever attacked the US, however, Bin Laden, who everyone knows, planned the attacks on 9/11, but the last known country that he was in has not been touched, why?

I am not trying to defend anyone or put down what the US is doing over there. Again, they are just doing what they are being told to do by their commander and chief. I just wonder if they are doing it to the right people and in the right country. The did what they went there to do, so why are they still there?

Old 09-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

umm last time i check, we were still in afghanistan. he reason the media doesn't report nearly anything on Afganistan is because it would not give a bad light to President Bush. They are totally commited to his defeat. we are still in Iraq because if we simply removed saddam and his regime, then another equally bloody regime would have assumed conrtol.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

There are so many places to go with this thread I dont know where to start. We are are still in Afganistan, Actually it is believed that Binladin is in Pakistan but we can not just chase him in there and break the sovereignty of Pakistans goverment. Its not really newsworthy for one (Like cartman said) Its going well and it wont make Bush look bad. Also the news wont report anything that doesnt have rape, sex, scandel, homosexuals, or murders. As far as Iraq goes, I agree with Cartman and Kartman, Rape rooms, gassing his own people, giving the UN the finger with reguards to resolutions, giving money to suicide bombers. Those are all good reasons. Also you hear of all the killings in Iraq. There is more murder in any major city in the USA per capita than all of Iraq combined. You just dont get that put into perspective by the media. Then we can move on to the UN. This is an outdated corrupt organization that is no longer needed and should be closed down. It was needed during post WWII times and the cold war but now has turned into nothing more than an organization to fight the US at ever corner. When people like Iran is in charge of anti terrorism (you know there is a problem.) When you have to get permission from France to defend your country (Which they cant and wont even defend themselves.) you know there is a problem dont get me started on France either. Even though the US has no more say so in the UN as Bolivia they pay 2/3 of the UNs budget. (whats wrong with that picture?) They like to give threats but they will not back them up, Saddam called there bluff but The US wasnt bluffing. When we speak of Iran and north Korea there is nothing that says we wont go there next but the main difference is they didnt get there 13-17 resolutions yet. Notice Lybia straightend right up when we went to Iraq.