Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Another dg key breaks

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another dg key breaks

I have no problem with the DG products, if I do and get a bums treatment I'll turn on them faster than Kerry changes his vote. But seriously I have seen several people have problems with the Dyna , one guy even said he had to get his replaced 3 times before he got one that worked . So its seems all companies have thier problems. Rubicon sorry to hear you have issues with Don , i know the feeling I had a simular problem with GBC tires. It really p*sses you off to spend hard earned money and not get anything for it.

Old 10-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

Vunit~ There not talking about DG Products, There talking about Diamond G, Also know as DG.

I had a problem with a Product I got from them but after the last post, and even those it took 7 months and somehow someone there dropped the ball? They said they would refund me and I'm sending product back.

Rubicon20032003-
If you have a problem You should take a picture of the broken keys as well as have sent them an email so you have some kind of proof or there response? Right now its just he said she said. I can understand your frustration and would think if you send them back a broken product and or have an email with there response or lack of response? Then you'll be able to prove your point. If I would have bought a few products from a company and for whatever reason thought they were poor or broken, I would prove my point with facts. As well as saying I want renbursment for Oil, Coolant, Labor etc. Just trying to help if you really wanna make your point? Dont you have yours or your buddies broken key? And whatever product you bought your not happy with?~coop

Ps: Its Plan to see that there is Bias with the Moderator, the best thing to do about that is email KR and recommend that it is in there best interest to change them from time to time, just to keep the forum in KR's best interest and not the interest of the Moderator or Products the Moderator gets for free or at a discount.

www.MarylandATV.com
785 V-Force
Prairie 700

Old 10-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cuda440
I am running the DG key and the Dyna CDI. So far both products are running great. I will be sure to let you know if there is a problem with either one.

Same here.

Old 10-07-2004, 07:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2005BF750
can somebody explain what this key is? what is it? how does it work, how hard it is to install? Ive done the CDI improvement and I'm looking for more quickness, more low to mid guts.
anybody?

Old 10-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Trailblazer

BF750 The key is a key that is installed on the flywheel shaft it advances the timing of the engine to increase throddle response go to kissofdeath's website he explains how to install one I would explain it but I have never installed one it looks easy enough if you are mechanicaly inclined. you will have to purchase a new gaskit before you open the case. be warned I have read that with the dyna and key some people have posted some engine problems the timing advance may be too much for the vtwin some have no problems but I have read of some people having problems running both.