Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Videos from this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Videos from this weekend

My videos

Click that link, when you get there click on the camera icon, " Quading Videos." You will then see two videos, my new snorkle design and the water ride from this weekend. Click either one, it will take you to a link called, " Download this item." Right click that link and " Save target as."

This will save it your hard drive for viewing later on. This will be home my new website will be like, I will use different colors and graphics but this is the basic idea. Leave your comments in this thread, I'm working on a comment system for each picture and video on my site.

Let the downloading begin, don't bring down my new host, lol.

EDIT: the video sizes are BIG, if you have dialup wait till tonight and I will have smaller videos for download.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Range Rover

bbertrams water vids kick a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imma have to drive way up to where ever the hell he lives and go have some fun...

Old 10-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Now if we can get more people to comment that would be great!

Old 10-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

yea thanks alot, i got in trouble for sitting at my desk for 35min watching the long one lol

Old 10-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

I have saved your photo / vid page to my favorites and watch them at work...great site

Old 10-13-2004, 02:53 AM
Range Rover

That water hole one is one of the best video's I've seen.

I like how (I think it was you) hopped on your bike, got water in the CVT via huge splash, drain it out, dry it out, then the camera comes back on you doing the same thing in a different spot! LOL. Awesome video's.

Old 10-13-2004, 08:53 AM
Range Rover

Mr. Bertram..you are the certified KING of H2O. Keep em coming, I LOVE wasting time at work watching ATV videos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I shall now bow to thy master.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Mike

Old 10-13-2004, 09:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

99.4mb movie? You arent kidding about broadband only are you! I think the average cable user is going to be frustrated on this one.

BTW, took me 3 mins 3 seconds and I was downloading the other movie at the same time. Pretty slow actually, 556kb/s.

How much webspace do you have? I only have 64mb but I get mine free.

Old 10-13-2004, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

I going to rework my videos to be shorter and more action packed so that I can save space. I have 1000 megs of disk space on my host and 40 gigs of bandwidth, you guys are hammering my site pretty good. Its a good test though, I love driving in the water. I want to get a river run video sometime. Climbing rocks and going through deep water at the same time, its alot of fun. To bad its falll and its getting colder and colder everyday. I might be able to get one more ride in this fall, I'll see.

Thanks for the great comments everyone.

Old 10-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont shorten the vids on my account. I love the big videos and would download them as fast as you put them up. It's always fun watching what you and your buddies got yourselves into over the weekend.

Quick Reply: Videos from this weekend