Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

who went to the ATV EXPO

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default who went to the ATV EXPO

Hay, did any you guys go to the expo in ky. It was really cool, i just got back from it. There was so many kingquads there. I even had a chat with doug gust. He is i nice guy. The suzuki girl was also on hand and she was HOT. HAHA. BUt anyway, there was so many cool things there and just wanted to know if anybody else went.

Old 10-16-2004, 10:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our clubs, www.midwesttrailriders.com and www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com shared a booth there this weekend. We've been handing out info about our two clubs and also helping out with the Expo. It's been fun so far! We've made a lot of new friends and made some great deals for our members of our clubs.

I agree that there was probably more KingQuads there than anything else! And my 3 year old thought that Miss Suzuki was a Babe and he even told her so!

Old 10-17-2004, 02:30 AM
P7
Weekend Warrior

I was there. It was my first show of that kind. Yep, there were a LOT of the KQ's there. The coolest thin there for me was the Bobcat Toolcat 5600. That was a serious utility vehicle. $35000 is WAAAYYYY out of my league. The Suzuki girl was hot! All in all, not a bad show. The wierdest promo I ended up with was a Battery Tender Jr. bobblehead dude. Go figure.

Old 10-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

You guys get any pics of the Suzuki Girl????? lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Range Rover

Yes it was a good time over there at the show. Beer was 4.25 ouch..
I priced alot of parts there and met some nice people that answered alot of questions for me.
good time