Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

DG alloy heel guards Lakota sport!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DG alloy heel guards Lakota sport!

I have been thinking alll day about the Dg alloy heel gaurds on the lakota. I want to lose some weight on my quad but at the same time look nice and be safe, since i do a lot of track ride now (nerf bars are coming soon). Also if anyone has picture of lakota's or mojave with alloy heel guards i enjoy looking at them and like to see what they look like before i get them. I would be getting them from denniskirk, or is there anywhere else that they have them for cheaper.

Old 10-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

I've never seen any for the lakota before.Where did you go to at denniskirk.com to find them?I went their and couldn't find them.

Old 10-19-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Well i have their catologe offroad2004 and it's on page 210 in the Atv Accessories part at the bootm right. Also when i bought my Dg exhaust they gave me one of their catologes and it's on the last page in there. I have never tried going on denniskirk.com and seeing if they have the alloy heel gaurds in the lakota sport section. I am going to try it in a few minutes and see what happeneds.

Old 10-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey clover, i'm going to get the Dg alloy heel guards for my lakota around Christmas time so look for some new pics of my quad with them on and tell me if you like them. I was hoping to see someones lakota with them on, but it looks like they are not very popular for the lakota so i'll be the only lakota with them on sweet!!! By the way i couldn't find them either on denniskirk website, i guess they are only in the catologe.

Old 10-24-2004, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

very nice. have you thought any about a big bore kit

Old 10-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, i think that i'm going to chill with the parts that i have now, and anyway i don't have that kind of money right now to spend. But around Christmas time i'm going to get some parts. Did you get your big bore kit yet, if you did how is it with the lakota is your quad fast as hell now.

Old 10-24-2004, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

The heel guards should look nice.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah i hope, i wished i had seen some pictures of lakota's with them on but i can't wait to see what mine will look like. For now i'm going to take off my stock steel heel guards unti i get my new ones.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

or ya can see if u can get the nerfs wit heel gaurds.......talk to me on the instant message thing or gimmie a call...

Old 10-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

no i havent got it yet but when i do i will post about it and mabye even get some pics up

Quick Reply: DG alloy heel guards Lakota sport!