Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Has anyone raced a KingQuad with their Brute Force?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone raced a KingQuad with their Brute Force?

I would assume since the Brute Force has a V twin and a larger engine it would be faster, but I would like to hear from someone who has raced a King Quad. Also, have you ridden both and how do they compare?

Old 11-13-2004, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

I've owned a BF and now I own a KQ. I can tell you, it's no contest. The BF would destroy a KQ in a straight line drag. The BF has too much motor for the KQ.

Old 11-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

so are you going back to the BF? or what do you like more about the KQ?

Old 11-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CAM650
I've owned a BF and now I own a KQ. I can tell you, it's no contest. The BF would destroy a KQ in a straight line drag. The BF has too much motor for the KQ.
I will concede that the BF will win in a 300' drag, but I can't see it getting destoyed. I got my KQ to 52mph in 300'. I didn't time it but it was quick. I can't see a BF getting no more then a 2 lenth win. So unless you consider that being destroyed, I think the KQ does well for a single and less CC's.

Old 11-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

I dont know about the King Quad but I can smoke the BF with my moded 650 EASY. I have run at least a dozen in the drags so far. But they were all mostly stock.

Old 11-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Trailblazer

You beat a brute force EASILY with only a pipe, an epi, an air filter and a cdi??? I think im gonna need pictures for that one....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

I also beat 3 Raptors in a row At the last big Jambroee in Idaho. And my profile is far from current. It was also filmed by ATVTV and witnesed by hundreds if not by more. You can lookup the race results if you wish I also won all the events in my state.I have also never ben beaten by a 700. I have won 8 trophys this year alone. HOW ABOUT YOU?????????????????????????? I THINK NOT.

Old 11-13-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Oh by the way you wont see one BF in the top 3 for drags sledpulling or mudboging better luck next year Kodguy .

Old 11-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

GE4x4:

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of how a KQ would do against a BF. Listen, I own a KQ too, they're great quads. However, having owned both, the BF is simply MUCH quicker down low and in the mid-range. Many KQ owners get touchy about this but the facts are the facts. It's almost like you guys have v-twin envy. LOL. The BF simply has too much motor for the KQ to compete in a drag.

Old 11-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Range Rover

I hate to be a party pooper...but who gives a damn? ATV's are for trails, mudding, working, playing, etc, etc. I'm sure all of the modded this and modded that will beat me in a drag race. Where the hell do you drag race? In a field? The Saturday night dragstrip in the local town?

Sorry, but I've seen a zillion trail riders and neve once did it dawn on me to drag race them. Guess I'm getting old [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I would think the Brute would win being it is a stronger overall motor....

Mike

Quick Reply: Has anyone raced a KingQuad with their Brute Force?