Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Which are better and what's the difference?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which are better and what's the difference?

What the difference between these two wheel spacers and which ones are better and will put less stress on my a-arms. G Force Aluminum wheel spacers Front, or durablue EZ fits?

Old 01-20-2005, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

i don't think either wil have less stress...i have moose one's on the mojave and they don't appear to be having any problems at all...and i hit things and ramp that puppy hard

Old 01-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

I heard a lot of bad thing s about wheel spacers like how they can mess up your a-arms and hurt your quad pretty bad. That's why i wanted to get new a-arms but priced them out the other day and just a little out of my price rang for now. That's why i wanted to go with wheel spacers and a new axlein the back. I think that i'm gonna go with the G force wheel spacers they seem the best deal and seem like they will hold up better and out perform the durablue ones. I'm gonna check into them more and see what i can find both good and bad things.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Range Rover

You'll have to wait until the end of February. Rocky Mountain ATV is the only place you can purchase them, and they're currently out-of-stock. I spoke with them a few weeks ago, and they are expecting to receive more near the end of February. Once they become available I will be purchasing two sets myself.

Old 01-22-2005, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the heads up HareScrambleRacer, yeah i was going to order them from there sometime soon but i guess that's not going to happen. I really did not want to put wheel spacers on my quad but i really like the way these one look and have a good feeling that they will be fine on my quad and will not mess anything up. I think that you start having problems when they put wheel spacers on the back cuz it can bend the axle or even break it. I dont think that i will have any problems with wheel spacers on the front only.