Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Trying to confirm some 450 info

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Trying to confirm some 450 info

From what I understand Kawi has canned there 450 dirtbike project that was complete and started from scratch, and Im pretty sure of this part. So just out of interest, does anybody know if that info relates to a 450 quad version? I know there is some people on here working for Kawi, and was wondering if the bike info relates to the quad info?

Old 03-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a few questions myself , these machines would be a joint venture between Kawasaki and Suzuki to build the 450 dirtbike and ATV so It would not be likely they are just canned , but there has not been any proof of these machines anyway just rumors , Kawasaki has proven that they keep machines secret till they are ready to hit the show room, there has been rumors of different machines for years in the forums that have never came true , I would be that kawie and Suzuki and testing a 450 machine and will be getting one out soon be that is just logical thinking , not even a single magazine has a shot of the 450 and they have spys watching all the companies. Why leads you to believe there will be no 450 dirt bike or atv ? I have worked for one the top kawie dealers in the country in sales I can tell you that dealers and dealer rep do not know about new atvs till kawie is ready to release info to the public , some dealer make info just trying to keep people from going to other brands in hopes of a machine coming out in certain size or type.

Old 03-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For one, Kawi and Suki isn't going in together on the 450's. Suzuki already has there 450 dirtbike in stores anyways. And it is likely to can a project when they know it may be inferior, being a little less popular, they are going to be trying to stand out to catch the eye of the public. Much like your Brute Force did. And there WILL be a 450 dirtbike from them if they want to stay in the race. As for a quad, I could see them not worrying as much and might go on to other things.