Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Have any ideas or inputs I should put in...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have any ideas or inputs I should put in...

I've been on this site quite a bit and am pretty impressed how knowledgeable everyone seems to be... So I just wanted to see if I could get some input on why you like Kawasaki atv's the best. The reason I ask is that I have to give a persuasive speech and my topic is 'Why you should buy a Kawasaki' Personally I know what I like about their four wheelers but I wanted to see what everybody else thought. Any input would be greatly appreciated and it doesn't matter what four wheeler you have as long as its a Kawi
~Code

Old 04-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer

I like there selection they have and the most important thing there GREEN! lol

Old 04-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have two Kawasaki Vforce 700 Sport. I have had the DS650 and the Yamaha Raptor. Traded them in for the Vforce 700. The #1 reason is the quilty of design, Vforce has gas filter, the others didn't, you don't have to shut off the gas when hauling, the others you do. The Vforce wont kill when your mail gas tank is empty and you have to switch over to the reserve, the Vforce has a light to tell you your on reserve, no switching over-Much better. You have a more counfortable ride with Vforce, than with Raptor. Vforce has reverse the others don't. Better controll with Vforce than DS650. Vforce runs smoother than either machine. The only sport with an automatic. Over all the Vforce is moe fun to ride.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

I owned two Polaris's prior to owining Prairie. The Polaris has a softer/plusher ride but the v-twin Kawi has the power and and handling of a sport quad on the trails & much lighter than the comparable Polaris. My buddy has a 650 Rincon, & he's always made at me for kicking mud on him & passing him at will. True the other bikes will get you anywhere the v-twin will but getting there will not be as exhilarating!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TuffEnuff

Old 04-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

You can always use the old standby with her: Honey, it's just plain safer that the others. It has a low center of gravity so I won't tip over as easy. Also, the KEBC is the best in the business; you can idle along about 2 mph down a steep and rocky trail with one thumb up here and the other one down there, not even touching the brakes, while those around you are slip-slidin' away. No kiddin', those two reasons plus the power and reliability is why I stick to Prairies. They have made the basically the same machine since 2002, and have had 6 chances to tweak it....ergo, reliable machines.

Also, an outstanding tech tip site for do-it-youselfers (nyroc). Save $60/hr, buy her some flowers and a lingerie catalog.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Kawiyowee
Great Sales pitch, I'll try it on the wife to see if I can buy her a new 750 SRA if it comes out this fall. Of Course I'll then tell her she can ride/have my old Prairrie if the 750 has too much power for her.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

One word "reliable" When rideing kawi machines i've never been left walking back. Ever tried to push a polaris back to the truck..... me neither i ride kawi LOL ha ha ha.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Range Rover

The V-Twin is why I got one and am very pleased ..I detuned it back to bone stock over the last couple weeks due to high fuel prices and it is now retired from drag racing and fast trail riding. It will now be pulling yard and lot mower equipment and spraying cemetarys etc. It still is sufficently fast enough when i want to air out. These are great bikes and hard workers also..I forgot what kind of mileage these got without the mods there still a little hogish but you got some performance there still..jh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]