Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

inner fender and mulebarn warranty

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default inner fender and mulebarn warranty

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to decide on if I should get the inner fender kit or not and was first off wondering if this solves the mud, snow, steam issues with the crappy airbox design. I've seen mixed stuff on here about they are worthless and some say they help. Can anyone who has tested them well give me a flat out answer. Thanks guys.

Also,
is mule barn still the best place to purchase the extended warranty through? I havent done that in about 3 years now.

Old 12-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Range Rover

I saw the inner fender kit for the BF and was wondering what the heck that was. I was unaware that they were making a kit for the BF. I guess it couldnt hurt.

Old 12-26-2005, 09:23 AM
DOA
Range Rover

They are only the size of your hand and they want way too much for them, especially since it should be included with the bike.

Buy a crazy carpet and cut it to fit, you will be able to fully protect your airbox then, do it fast too, Kawi won't cover your motor, even though it is their fault for their crappy/faulty design that it will be blown.

Old 03-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

I have a question about the mule 610 4x4 my buddy is looking to get one of these so he can take his girlfriend out on hunting and fishing trips plus hauling stuff around are they reliable ? whats the top speed ? are they good in mud and snow ? can they take trail abuse like roads with lots of ruts ?

Old 03-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

I think talking about Mule 610 is a legitimate topic here since it is ATV's cousin from the same factory and there is no other place to talk about. Coincidentally I did some research on this little 4-wheeler a while ago.
Engine:
I rode buddy's 610 the other day and, oh boy, I was quite impressed how peppy that forced-air-cooled (elec. fan) small 13.5 hp 400 cc motor pulling the relatively heavy 950 lbs chassis (and 2 guys!). It has a single cyl 2-valve SOHC engine which sounds antique, but performance is quite impressive for low-end and midrange torque. The top speed is governed to go only about 25 mph (by the law).
Trans:
It has a CVT, just like our quads, with Hi/Lo, and selectable 4x4 (mechanically) on 610.
Chassis:
It is a 2-people (side to side) utility vehicle with a roll cage, and has 400 lbs of cargo bed load capacity and 920 lbs of towing capacity. Tire is ok for but looks little too small for my taste (22"F and 24"R).
Fun Factor:
This is a almost go-everywhere machine for utility and go-slow recreation, perfect for hunting/fishing. Good ground clearance and tough chassis yet small enough to fit in the back of your truck.
Final Verdict:
I am really thinking about getting one for myself, for work around my ranch and to play, too (of course!). The $6700 tag sounds reasonable for all the hardware it comes with. This mule would be a perfect resident in my barn.

Old 03-28-2006, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

you may want to start a new thread for this topic. the mulebarn is a kawi dealership that has good prices. I'm not trying to be an a$$. You'll probably get more people seeing what you're looking for with the properly titled topic. Good luck.