Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

BRAND NEW 06 GALAXY SILVER 750IG IN MY GARAGE

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BRAND NEW 06 GALAXY SILVER 750I IN MY GARAGE

Bought my BEAST home last Tuesday already have 24 hours on it. To all you people who think that the BRUTE FORCE is less than unbelievable then you should put down your pipe and take whatever it is and pull it out of you know where and just ride for the fun of it all. I am 40 yrs old and haven't had so much FREAKIN' FUN in my entire life. On Sunday I went from the desert outside of Las Vegas way up to the mountains covered with snow. My 10 yr old rode the Brute up a monster snow covered hill. Then packed up and drove another 50 miles north of Vegas and went to the SAND DUNES IN ARMAGOSA VALLEY NEVADA, and ripped up the dunes all in the same day. And that is after Saturday when I spent the day at the Logandale NV TRAIL SYSTEM riding through some of the most beautiful desert landscape on earth. Any ATV is the place to be with family and friends. So all you overly critical dudes please think of a time when this was fun to you and get off your thread bustin and ENJOY LIFE ON A BRUTE FORCE 4X4 750IG or whatever you personally prefer.

Old 03-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default BRAND NEW 06 GALAXY SILVER 750IG IN MY GARAGE

Glad that had a great time. I have to say though, you must have alot of confidence in your son's riding ability to turn him loose on that beast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It is great to just get away and ride. I can't wait to hit the trails with my wife and brother again. Total stress relief.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

If you find it a little tight in your garage I can store it in mine LOL, I won't even let a 10 year old drive it when it's sitting in there. I'm not responding to this thread to tell you how to bring up your children, but the general feeling around here in NS that it's ok for a young child to drive dad's big cc machine when there are machines that are designed for a 10 year old. I will not argue with you if you say your son is able and have enough experience on an atv because he might have more experience and seat time than most people on this fourm, but the mere fact that your child is not what a manufacture of a 750 cc would even consider as an appropiate rider because even under the right supervision and the right mental state of your son he could be able to handle the machine responsibly in 95% of the time. What about the other percentage, even in some cases where it wouldn't even be your son's fault. Some would argue that well the fact is that accidents will happen even on a smaller CC machine and yes this is quite true however the fact is that in a true case of emerency that a child on a 350cc machine would have a better sucess rate pulling out than the same child on a 500 cc machine. I'm a small for my age but I have experience but there are times that even I feel that a 750 is too big for a small guy like me and I'm 30. I would hate to live with the unlikely, because one of my closest ATV buddies here did live this way and it messed him and his wife up badly when their son died in the accident. I would nearly state that a machine that big needs more experince, weight, and age than a 10 year old. Sorry if you if you feel I'm a little hard on this topic.. So if you let him ride please be carefull. Ride safe enjoy the brute

Old 03-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

I will be turning 40 this year and have had many toys, the BF750 is still one of my favorites. There is a real nice relationaship between the pucker factor and the grin factor associated with the BF's. Enough power to make it interesting, but not so much that you don't want to ride.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

yea, those silver brutes look like they were milled from billet aluminum. nice!!!

monty