Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

drag racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 02:26 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drag racing

Just wanted to know how many people like to drag race on their bikes.

Old 06-05-2006, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default drag racing

I like to race a little. The group I ride with usually only runs 300' sand or dirt drags. My neighbor and I went out for a little riding and racing today. Today was the first time I've had my bike out since I cleaned out the nos system. I had always thought that I wasn't getting a full shot and that turned out to be true. I didn't find any obstructions but I had to have one somewhere because now when I hit the button it really comes alive. It's kind of funny being on a 4x4 hand having the feeling of a 2 stroke but instead of a power band I've got a power button[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] By the way where is Mission? I'm in Texarkana so if your ever in northeast Texas give me a shout we have local drags once or twice a month. From the list of your mods you should be pretty quick so it would be fun to run'em with all the local guys aroung here who thing they are really fast.

Old 06-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default drag racing

yea man i love to drag on my bike , but i've never raced in the sand all road. my bike is pretty quick and i just finished updated my mods list. oh and mission is in south texas.

Old 06-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing

I like to drag race but I don't have much stuff done. Do they have some fairly stock bikes that run out there. I am in Waco, TX.

Old 06-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default drag racing

yeah bro, most of the bikes from arond here are fairly stock, but there are a couple of bikes that can run pretty well.

Old 06-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing

We race some.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default drag racing

yep love it!!! i will race baby strollers, four wheelers, and anything else i can.......lol

Old 06-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing

We do a little but Id rather be trail riding. If we are there all day might spend 1 hour at most racing. Have to admit it is a little more fun on my 700 than was on my warrior lol

Old 06-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing

A buddy of myne has one of those Raptor 700 EFIs like you have and those things are down-right FAST!

Old 06-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing

Originally posted by: FASTFATBOY
I like to race a little. The group I ride with usually only runs 300' sand or dirt drags. My neighbor and I went out for a little riding and racing today. Today was the first time I've had my bike out since I cleaned out the nos system. I had always thought that I wasn't getting a full shot and that turned out to be true. I didn't find any obstructions but I had to have one somewhere because now when I hit the button it really comes alive. It's kind of funny being on a 4x4 hand having the feeling of a 2 stroke but instead of a power band I've got a power button[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] By the way where is Mission? I'm in Texarkana so if your ever in northeast Texas give me a shout we have local drags once or twice a month. From the list of your mods you should be pretty quick so it would be fun to run'em with all the local guys aroung here who thing they are really fast.
mission is in south texas in the RGV the true south texas by McAllen where Angie faimly is

Quick Reply: drag racing