Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Raced a banshee

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

he hasnt posted any thing in awhile i think he is running

Old 07-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Trailblazer
Default Raced a banshee

yeah sure, i was running. maybe i wasn't home to post. i can't put the computer in my pocket.

Old 07-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raced a banshee

Originally posted by: fastrthnu
yeah sure, i was running. maybe i wasn't home to post. i can't put the computer in my pocket.
SO.......SHOW US THE PROOF! SHOW US PICTURES OF YOUR BRUTE FORCE WITH ALL THESE MODS AND VIDEOS OF YOUR TIME TRIALS. IT IS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

It is like I tell every one that I have an olympic gold medal in the 100 meters and I beat Carl Lewis back in the 90's. No one would believe me unless I could a) show them the medal and b) show the actual olympic video of me winning the race. IT IS SIMPLE AS THAT. IF YOU CAN'T PRODUCE THE TRUTH AS YOU SAY IT, THEN WE SEE THE TRUTH AS IT REALLY IS................MADE UP STORY!!!

Old 07-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Default Raced a banshee

hes right he is running from the truth and facts i think form now on if he post a topic we should read it and if it has to do with fixing some thing we answer and if its like this thread which is bs dont replay

Old 07-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

Come on FASTRTHNU............put up or shut up.......LOL

Old 07-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

FASTRTHNU, I finally really do believe you. I believe you raced and recored an 11.6 second 1/4 mile.............................ON YOUR "BIG WHEEL" TOY....................................LOL

Old 07-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Range Rover
Default Raced a banshee

The fastest I've ever had my brute is 85 mph, it was on a trailer getting pulled by my truck. It's hard to imagine my 396 powered 69' Camaro getting passed in the quater mile by a brute force with mudders.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

man its really hard to believe that he TOKE a banshee hmm something smells a little fishy here im in high school and am not that stupid to figure this out the only way that a brute force could mayb go that fast is if i pushed it off a mountain and watched it tumble. So as all the other guys said on this thread ur full of it and have nothing to come back at them with because we caught your bluff and have a one line comeback like I can't fit the computer in my pocket you have alot of guys on this site that really know what they're talking about and won't get caught up in your little games.

Old 07-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

This past weekend we were at the local dragway and thats where i buy fuel for my bike. Then on saturday a friend of mine that has a modded banshee w/ slicks and runners toke his bike over to the house and he wanted to race. so at like 2 in the morning we went to the road in front of my house and right there we raced on the lauch i toke him by a couple of bikes and he couldn't catch me. Then we raced rolling and i toke him even worse. felt good to ride the bike since i hadn't run it in a while, cause i didn't have any fuel
Let me start off by saying i think your full of poooo...Ill tell you what..This saturday were going to be south of gainesville Texas at sanger.. I will be there with the other CrayCraft Boys..So if you got the nuts to show up bring your Brute Force 750 out there on the drag Strip I promiss i will not beat you by more than 7 qauds links...But i will tell you one thing if you happen to bet me.. (And its a long shot) I will get right back on here and tell everyone you bet me...So *** GET U SUM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

16 psi turbo,radiator w/ dual intercooler,big bore,hotcam kit,hd valve springs,wiseco pistons,dg keihin carb,n2o,dnyojet jetkit,ngk,dalton clutch kit,dg air box,k&n air filter,motion pro twist throttle,dg5 power cube,6* offset key,big gun exaust,diamond g racing tie rods,ebc racing rotors,2" lift kit,itp wheels,gorilla axles,dg wheel hubs,quadboss wheel spacers,27" mudlites,and much more.....
Oh well i quess you dont wanna bring all this to the strip...

Quick Reply: Raced a banshee