Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400

Top speed means what on the trails or in the mud?? Oh yeh....nothing.

If you were so impressed with the 400, why didn't you buy one of those? I love my 650, but I think any 400 is a much more versatile machine than its larger counterpart.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a waste of time. These are two different style of bikes being compared.... but with that said; If you had a stock SRA BF650 out there mudding with a Polaris 400 and were getting owned it is YOUR own fault. One your tires are junk compared to his and two your ground clearence it alot worse than his. Throw some Mud Lites on that Bizatch and go show him who is boss.

I have followed BF750s, Po-Pos and ACs and all those others with my BF650. It can be done. Ya you will work twice as hard as they do but it is possible. You will be soar from pulling on that bike the next day but as I said........ THE BIKE CAN DO IT......... wether the rider can is another story(and that is not a cut-down; its a 'real life" fact).

Old 08-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

Well................I have a friend who has a cousin who knows the president of South Africa who has a daughter with a polaris 500ho and my Kmart BIG WHEEL blew him away. And, furthermore, why would I want to start a thread about this other than to start bashing. Nothing but lozers do that.

Na Na Boo Boo.....my BIG WHEEL is better than yours.....................give me a break!!!!! This is nothing but starting crap and bashing.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So, my daddy can beat up your daddy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Come on guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This how you know God has a sence of humor. If he dosen't, why are some people be so ignorant? LOL

Old 08-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

i never come in here to bash anyone i was just stating a fact, if that offends bf650-p650-700 owners then im sorry, it was not me saying mine was better than yours you guys started that, (brute23) only added to my post thanks man when was the last time someone actually said mine is worse than yours? i am just telling the truth if you dont like it tough.. its my opinion, (put on tires add a lift ect....) please the fact is a 400 popo with equally skilled riders will stay with ya on the trails and own you in the mudd, there was never any question i could smoke his a_ _ out in the open but that was never my complaint, if that fact offends you then its no longer my problem

Old 08-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

just because the 400 owns YOU means nothing to me.

monty

Old 08-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bigiowaboy
i never come in here to bash anyone i was just stating a fact, if that offends bf650-p650-700 owners then im sorry, it was not me saying mine was better than yours you guys started that, (brute23) only added to my post thanks man when was the last time someone actually said mine is worse than yours? i am just telling the truth if you dont like it tough.. its my opinion, (put on tires add a lift ect....) please the fact is a 400 popo with equally skilled riders will stay with ya on the trails and own you in the mudd, there was never any question i could smoke his a_ _ out in the open but that was never my complaint, if that fact offends you then its no longer my problem
Fact, truth, opinion, fact...

I'm pretty positive you don't have a clue what you are saying. I think we have indeed established one fact here, and that is your buddy is a better rider than you, plain and simple. Another fact seems to be that you refuse to admit that you need practice and blame your failure on equipment problems. For a fraction of the cost of a new machine, you could have put big tires on, reclutched, and practiced mudding until you are good at it.

Old 08-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: montyh
just because the 400 owns YOU means nothing to me.

monty

Exactly..... because he may not own me on my BF650..... then again he might.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer

Polaris is not dependable at all. Never was or will be. I know this from many years 15+ riding them all. I would own a Kymco before I own a Polaris. My friend is always saying how he wish's he bought a 750 BF than a Polaris 800. I would love to see you ride.

Old 08-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Chumley
Originally posted by: bigiowaboy
Fact, truth, opinion, fact...

I'm pretty positive you don't have a clue what you are saying. I think we have indeed established one fact here, and that is your buddy is a better rider than you, plain and simple. Another fact seems to be that you refuse to admit that you need practice and blame your failure on equipment problems. For a fraction of the cost of a new machine, you could have put big tires on, reclutched, and practiced mudding until you are good at it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>

I couldnt of said it better myself

Quick Reply: bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400